SPD

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:51 am 
Post subject: SPD
When was the earliest you had, or can get, SPD? I swear with the pains in my right hip I'm going to get SPD really, really early.

Going to hospital though at 2.30 to get checked over by the doctor in case its ectopic related but I don't think, well I'm hoping, its ectopic related.

NicMumOfTwo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 am 
Post subject:
I started getting twinges around 6-7 weeks this time, but is just getting worse. Rolling over in bed has become uncomfortable already. With my 1st was 19 weeks, 2nd was 13 weeks.
I've made an apt to see the Dr for a referral as want to try and catch it early and take things easy.

Hope you get on ok with the consultant.
xx
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:33 am 
Post subject:
I had an emergancy scan when i was 6 weeks i thought it was ectopic because the pain in my hips Shocked it was bad sciatica. Horrendous i don't know what SPD feels like but if its anything like sciatica then i feel your pain x

Good luck for your appt x

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
i had terrible sciatic pain in my lower back on the one side virtually from when I found out (4+4) getting worse by 10 weeks but then seemed to ease off, i did have on and off pain throughout but the first 5 weeks were the worse.

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:17 am 
Post subject:
With my DS I had sciatica but not spd. With this one I started getting sciatica and spd on & off at 9-12 wks. The sciatica cleared up and the spd didn't get much worse until half way through 2nd tri and it's only since 3rd tri where it's been really bad, although mainly at night or if I've done too much.
Hopefully it's not spd though and could just be aches & pains from pregnancy hormones kicking in. xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular