angel mummy xxx

tinker28
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:13 am 
Post subject: angel mummy xxx
What is an angel parent?... An angel mum is someone who carries her baby in her heart instead of her arms, she sometimes feels like a failure & feels she has let herself & her partner down, but other times she is proud to be an angel mum as only special woman carry angels, her life from now on is & will be a roller coaster ride, sometimes she will smile & laugh (this dosnt mean she's "over it", it... means her angel has given her a reason to smile) other times she may cry (not because she has "lost it or not coping", she has heard a song, read a poem or been to a place that reminds her of her angel) both of these are perfectly normal. An angel dad is someone who acts strong when inside he is breaking, he is seeing the woman he loves in so much pain & he knows there is nothing he can do to make it better, he may feel he has failed her as when they first became a couple he promised to always keep her safe & protect her always, his heart is broken but he gets ignored when he is in a crowded room he feels alone & wants to yell at the top of his voice "im hurting too!" ... an angel parent will remember their angel on their birthday/angelversary not because we are weak but because our children have a right to be recognised just like earth children do. We will tell our angel's story once & we will do again & again
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:24 am 
Post subject:
Aww thats lovely hun... sending you ((hugs)) XXX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:38 am 
Post subject:
That is lovely. Just had me in tears. xx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
That was lovely hun Crying or Very sad
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
That is so lovely, nearly had me in tears Crying or Very sad xx

Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for sharing this, it has just summed up everything about me and especially my DH, who everyone thinks should be 'over' the loss of our babies. I shed a tear but then smiled knowing that us Angel Mummy's really are special Smile

Thank you hun xxx
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
komolefe i am glad it gives you some Comfort. i had only read about your story last night. i then read the poem again. it had me in tears to think what you had both gone Through with the twins. my Heart Breaks for you both. i am i twin too i was lucky my twin sister claire has Cerebral palsy mum had us at 6 months claire was 1lb i was 2lb. that was 31 years ago and i still look after claire full time. i think claire was always meant to have her twin. but mum always tells the story about all them months and years in the hospital and how hard and upsetting it was to see. i can only imagine how it must of been for you both. it will take a very long time for you both to heal. Look after each other and my thoughts are with you both xxxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
tinker28 wrote:
komolefe i am glad it gives you some Comfort. i had only read about your story last night. i then read the poem again. it had me in tears to think what you had both gone Through with the twins. my Heart Breaks for you both. i am i twin too i was lucky my twin sister claire has Cerebral palsy mum had us at 6 months claire was 1lb i was 2lb. that was 31 years ago and i still look after claire full time. i think claire was always meant to have her twin. but mum always tells the story about all them months and years in the hospital and how hard and upsetting it was to see. i can only imagine how it must of been for you both. it will take a very long time for you both to heal. Look after each other and my thoughts are with you both xxxx

Thank you Tinker. I understand what your mum must have gone through having you both so early and watching you struggle to survive. Its amazing that you are ok and that you are there to support your sister. I believe theres no bond like twins and thats what gives me comfort knowing Olivia has Samuel back with her. I cry a lot but when I am on here, it makes me realise so many girls understand what we are ging through, because have been through the same. No family or friends can understand that and your poem is such a true story xxx
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:02 am 
Post subject:
I have just seen this, it's perfect hun. xx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
That had me in tears, such a beautiful poem/quote. xx

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:07 am 
Post subject:
that was lovely hun xx
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
thank you girls. xxxxxxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
I love it Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular