Any advice?

Lissy42
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 pm 
Post subject: Any advice?
Hi ladies,

I just found this after about 9 months, Laughing

I'm 43 my DOH is 32, been ttc for a year now & nothing. Just waiting for my appointment for hospital to come through & OH's sperm count next week.

Is there anything else apart from all the obvious stuff I can do?

Am I being stupid ttc now? Is it too late for me? I want a little one so bad it hurts. I have a 25 year old, but obviously that was a long time ago & stuff can happen.

Babydust to you all.xxx

michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:30 am 
Post subject:
Hi Lissy

I personally dont think you are being silly. It's something between you and your hubby and if that is what you want, then you should go for it! I had my daughter in the year i turned 43 and she is a blessing to us. My hubby was 48. between the two of us we have 5 children. Lily is almost 14 months now ,and i feel so broody again. unfortunately i was sterilised. Maybe for the best, because i could just go on and on.
I had 2 miscarraiges before Lily, but we never gave up. Lucky for me though i fell pregnant every 3 months.
Make sure that you know when you ovulate and make sure that you have done enough from your side, then go for help. if you really want this baby, then go for it 100% God bless you on your journey and i hope your dreams come true.xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Older Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular