STILL NO PERIOD ???

brunettegirl
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:57 pm 
Post subject: STILL NO PERIOD ???
Hi everyone hope you all ok still no AF its sooo annoying really, I was thinking the other day i had spotting (brown in colour) which started on 15th of august and only appered when i wiped (could this of been a period) and if so that would make me due around the 12th of sept if that is the case, But seeing as there was no blood i wouldnt think you can class it as a period, Just trying to come up with my own answers feel quiet alone lol still feeling sick in mornings and at bedtime, im hoping for my period to hurry xx Smile take care every1
brunettegirl
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
The only other thing i can fink ov is that this was implantation bleeding is mostly brown and a little very very light pink when wipe (Is this Implantation bleeding) i just dont have a clue where my period is, One day im pregnant next day i am not one day blood is no.2 two days later blood is no.5 like i say just want to know if ne 1 else has been through this before xx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
This does sound like it could be an implantation bleed. If your af does not come in the next few days I would definately test. Good luck if you test!

brunettegirl
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:03 pm 
Post subject:
i know it sounds silly but my tummy feels alot tighter this feeling has been here for about 11 days even doctor examined it and agreed that its defo tighter/harder inside, I just dont understand while all symptoms are here x
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
It really sounds like you could be pregnant. Give it a couple of days then test. Else you could ask your doctor for a blood test for an accurate result now. My tummy always gets harder when I am first pregnant so you never know!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular