Could I be pregnant?

kingo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:29 am 
Post subject: Could I be pregnant?
Hi there everyone i am new here,i just wanted to ask you opinion,i had the pill implant removed on the 14th of jan and my last period was the the 24th of dec until the 12th of jan (very irregular periods) so since then i have been trying to conceive ,for about the last week i have had cramping but no bleeding ,very sore breasts ,headache and i felt very faint a few days ago and have had bad fatigue on a odd few days,but i did i test this morning and it was neg, but i think it would be to early anyway?.So i don't know if i am feeling like this because i am pregnant or is it the changes due to having implant removed? thanks x Embarassed
farzu23
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:40 am 
Post subject: Hi
Hi Hun,
Welcome to the forum. I am also TTC for few months now and felt the same thing when i went of the pills. but then i started bleeding few days later. Actually what happens is your body is trying to sattle down. but you never know. so many women got pregnant within a month after coming off pills.
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
could be either hun! good luck.
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:54 pm 
Post subject: hi hun
i had the same and it was off the implant sorry but 1 month later i was pregnant soo good luck my fingers r crossed for u xxx lisa Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular