Really shouldnt have bought another one..

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:46 pm 
Post subject: Really shouldnt have bought another one..
So Ive gone and bought another pg test but I'm not due on for another 5 days.. really eager to do the test as I am desperate for a wee and desperate to find out whether I'm actually pregnant. I know its too early but I just wanna know!!! I'm like a kid at christmas! Does anyone else give into temptation or is it just me?? There must be another way to know if your pregnant other than a pg test..

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
yep i give in lol!

I bought a pack of 2 tests and used one 4 days before i was due, BFN. i was gonna save the other one until i really needed it but then gave in and took it on the day i was due on and still a BFN lol. i'm 9 days late so far (but since i've had Millie my periods have been all over the place) and i really wanna take another one as i've had so many symptoms but 1. i have no money til the end of the month and 2. knowing my luck i'd take one and then come on later that day lol with Millie i didn't get a positive until 4 days after AF was due

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:55 pm 
Post subject:
well that's me out, i came on this evening! even though we're not trying i'm actually a bit gutted lol

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:00 pm 
Post subject:
Oh noooo Sad I'm so sorry!! I really hope you get a bfp soon. Its gutting when that happens. Me and my OH arent exactly trying as such but will still be a little gutted if I come on. Ive said if I come on I'm going to sit in, watch chick flicks and eat tons of ice cream! Hope your not feeling too down hun xx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular