confused but hopeful

cbods28
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:22 pm 
Post subject: confused but hopeful
i started spotting on thursday 14th june and had an emetgency scan on the friday i should have been 9 weeks but baby only showed 6 weeks and no heartbeat, i was rushed to a+e on the sunday with hemoraghe and given another scan on monday baby still there but just above cervix i passed my baby on thursday 21 june i stopped bleeding on 24th june and had 3 negative hpt test 3 days in a row then on friday i had ovulation cramps so did a ovulation test on the friday and saturday both with Smile then today no smiley face so have i ovulated because my body feels normal the veins in my breasts had gone my nipples were light pink only now they have darkened again and one noticable blue vein in my right boob dont know if iam being hopeful because we really want to be pregnant again or delusional any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks Question
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:03 am 
Post subject:
Its too early to say if you could be pregnant again from ov being around Saturday , any changes will probably just be from hormone changes related to ov, but you can get pregnant again the first time you ov after having a m/c so it's just a case of waiting and seeing what happens really , Good luck xx
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
i think its a bit early, but you never know.
time will tell. Good luckx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular