Got to laugh!

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:28 pm 
Post subject: Got to laugh!
I'm sure my ex thinks I am COMPLETELY THICK! We haven't been together for a couple of months now though he's been coming to see the kids and I've told him from the beginning I am not interested in having a relationship or sex with him. We had another fallout over the bank holiday weekend as took the kids down south to his mums to see visit and we had a bad argument and I left and went home. So, he has decided to come and visit again and I said this was fine with me but he needs to understand that I am NOT sleeping with him as even though I've said I'm not previously to him, he doesn't get the hint and I've done it a couple of times to get it over and done with. Anyways I said this to him last night again and today he mentioned coming down and made some vile sexual comment about coming down to have sex with me! I put him straight again and ever since he's been lovely to me - complimenting my cooking, the way I look, asking after me and after I said I was going to have something to eat and go to bed he goes "Aww bet you could do with a cuddle too". SERIOUSLY?? I must have fell for this in the past for him to be doing it now. I can't believe how bloody manipulative he is!

KathG
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Honestly men - is it actually all they think about!!! They have a one track mind some of the time - my OH sometimes suggests doing the deed at the most inappropriate times too and I am like "are you actually joking!!!" although since the arrival of our LO and the sleepness business he came with, my OH has given up asking Laughing Laughing poor guy. Just keep telling him he will get the hint eventually - you are looking after three kids plus are heavily pregnant - what would make him dream of thinking you had the energy for that lol.

[/url]
dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
He's nuts honestly! It's more the fact he's been nice to me on purpose because he wants something from me whereas a few days ago he was calling me all the names under the sun Laughing How naive does he think I am?!

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:22 am 
Post subject:
my ex is still on at me to get back/have sex with him 2 years on! Laughing but when i say no he says i never loved him in the first place, i mean i only had a child with him, something i had never done with anyone else, but i didnt love him Rolling Eyes

he also seems to think that because he hasnt had sex since we split up i havnt so am desperate to have it with him

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
They're in a world of their own. I've got this arsehole moaning at me now because I said when he comes down I need to have a decent sleep and a rest as I've not had much sleep with the kids being sick and pooing through the night with this stomach bug for the past 2 weeks and now i've got it and feel awful.. on top of being pregnant! But it's okay, he "doesn't mind" if I have a sleep but I'm not staying in bed all day... yet then he'll be on at me for sex and wonder why (other than I can't stand him at the moment) I can't be bothered because of his [*CENSORED*], uncaring attitude towards me and the fact by the time the kids are out of the way I'm too knackered to do anything but drag myself to bed lol

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
men that all they think of

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular