Laproscopic/Hysteroscopic Tubal Cannulation - chromotubation

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:10 am 
Post subject:
WifeyG wrote:
Nat, have you ever thought about opening your own private clinic for AB ladies Laughing
You know more than any consultant I've ever spoken to!!!
Really hope this works for you, you deserve your happy ending xx

I agree with you WifeyG. I would come when is the opening day lol

LHC
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:15 pm 
Post subject: DLO5 !! Nat ?
Hi nat
Im all back to normal and back to work ! took me a lil longer than expected,

I eagerly awaited your updates on the procedure..nothing..apart from you have changed your name...

please do get in touch

I hope you are well and it all went well..
someone at work told me their family member had a baby at 48...naturally...thats good....

My period is due...NOT DUE I HOPE this week.... Wink

I have gone off the most enjoyable part of the baby making process as its all got scientific for me...so have to concentrate on that..LOL...

any one know of a good aprhodisiac.......?
LHC
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:19 pm 
Post subject: my period arrived ! UNFORTUNATELY..
Hi after this procedure this was the first time we tried TO CONCEIVE after we think the tubes have been cannulated.....so no nothing have cramping and bleeding so my period has arrived....im seeing the consultant next month so will actually get to speak to him and see...trying to think positive...good luck to everyone trying...anyone know of a good IVF clinic in the UK..that does not cost the earth...I cant take time off and nor can OH to go travelling...after this op ive been away from work for 6 weeks......oMG...SOMETIMES...things happen when you do not really want them to and then when you want them to...NOTHING................. Question
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:08 am 
Post subject:
Sorry LHC I meant to let you know, my Op wasn't a success unfortunately, the blockage they've been saying I had at the junction of the tube and uterus was nowhere to be seen Question (i suspect that was cleared during the horribly heavy AF with what i'm sure was a decidual cast the cycle before the op no doubt thanks to the Noresthisterone I took Question )
I saw the pics from the camera in my womb and the entrance to the tube was visible and clear Smile , the wire and dye went well past that point but stopped at the reversal site Sad ,again she showed me the pics this time from the laproscopy camera and the tube stretched and filled with dye right up to the point where the reversal was, which is visible as there are blue non dissolving stitches there, they couldn't get the wire through past this point and tried the dye but no sign of any spill at all, so they said the tube is totally blocked with scar tissue from the reversal which they can't do anything about, so thats it for us now Crying or Very sad
It's so frustrating as everything else was fine, tubes good on the outside, ovaries in perfect shape,left tube mobile, had a small adhesion but was near the uterus this time so didn't affect it getting the eggs, both ovaries had loads of follicles, uterus perfect etc. etc. just no way for the sperm and egg to meet Rolling Eyes
I never though this proximal blockage was scarring as I was first told and I was right otherwise it couldn't have cleared, but I have to accept that this newly discovered blockage is scarring and will not clear or I'll drive myself nuts still hoping every month Sad

I'm glad I had it done though as I now feel I know exactly whats going on in there whereas before I was in limbo Question

I just wish it had been suggested in the first place last May as the other scarring might not have been there then so maybe this could have cleared the tube and given us a shot Question
If anyone else out there is in the same boat I'd say fight for it as soon as you suspect you might have a temporary blockage that can be cleared ,before anything else can form that might hinder things xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular