in the process of a Blighted Ovum miscarriage

victoria746
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:53 pm 
Post subject: in the process of a Blighted Ovum miscarriage
Ok so I am in the process of a blighted ovum miscarriage. I wennt to the er not knowing I was pregnant I was have sevre admenal pains. After several blood test a couple ultrasounds I was told that I was having a blighted ovum pregnancy. The doctor explained to me what this was and what it meant. This would have been my first pregnancy and I'm a little emotional at this point. The doctor told me I would bleed for several days before the empty sac would pass. He told me it would be painful. I suppose what I'm looking for here is what can I expect. How long can the bleeding last. How painfully is the passing of the sac. Is it hard . I've had one tell me its like being in labor. What will the sac look like can I flush it or do I through it away and how can I stop crying from all of this. I've just been having nightmares and I feel like [*CENSORED*] all the time. I feel lost and alone and really sad.
mummy2ollie
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Hun I'm so sorry your going through this, when I has my miscarriage it was painful bit bareable just take something a bit stronger than paracetamol, personally I didn't flush because it wasn't just the sac we took our baby to hospital with us and he/she got cremated with all the other babies which didn't make it. I was 9 weeks and u could tell it was a fetus but if urs is just the sac then it will probably look bit orange/yellow hope that helps didn't want to read and run x
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:01 am 
Post subject:
so sorry your going through this hun xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular