first child

myrajewell
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:19 am 
Post subject: first child
ok first off i would like to say im new on here. ummmmm???? and this is my first child im having im also 26 weeks as of today and im scared about every thing i dont know what to know about babies execpt changing diapers and bottles, other then that i dont kno any thing . im 18 and had a very hard life growing up. no mom or dad. and been there a lot. rite now im really scared and dont really know any thing. the ppl i stay with are helping but not like i need it. so i just need some help on the things i need to kno before it's to late. Help Surrender Crying or Very sad
Larcat
Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:43 am 
Post subject:
hello there, this will be my first baby also (fingers crossed) so I can't really give you any advice. Have you attended any pre-natal courses yet cause I think those would be really helpful. Also the ladies here will be only too happy to help out with any questions you may have Smile
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I've got a 6 month old daughter and before i had her i didn't know how to do ANYTHING with babies. I'd never changed a nappy before as it grossed me out (i'm almost 25), never made bottles, never bathed or dressed a baby, never got a baby to sleep...nothing! As soon as she was born everything came naturally and people are there to help you!
Even now i'm still learning but it's great and now i can't imagine life without her!

good luck

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:22 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Very Happy
I think a lot of first time parents have worries about not knowing what to do, but your instincts do kick in when baby arrives and you keep learning every day.
Are there any classes in your area or is there any sort of post natal support to help you with some of the practical things?
Wishing you loads of luck, I'm sure you will be just fine!! But if you have any questions just ask away, there's always someone around to try and help. xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular