Egg donation.

Jupiterbite
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:48 am 
Post subject: Egg donation.
Hi,

I am an 18 year old woman from Australia and I'm wanting to donate my eggs to people who are wanting to be parents. I don't want to do it in Australia as the laws are not to my liking. Is there anyone who can give me any information about how I should go about this? Thanks in advance. Smile
Cath90
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jupiterbite,
I am also from Australia, really nice to see there is another Aussie here Smile
Just want to say what a beautiful thing you are willing to do, it takes a very special person to do what you want to do.
Although im actually at the other end of the scale i am 21 and my husband and I have been trying to concieve for almost 3 years, we are just starting to look at what is involved with the egg donation process as i am told that may be our only way to have our family Sad

How much have you looked into it? I know the guide lines are in Australia, you need to be over 18 and have already had a child i know this is the basic rule here. Also here in Aus they only do a known donation so eventually the child when over 18 can access information on their parents etc, i think this is nice and in my opinion i would always be straight forward to my child i quite like the idea of being able to keep in touch via emails sending pics and things like that.

Hope i have helped
Cath xo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular