Maternity clothing

Rabbit2812
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:14 pm 
Post subject: Maternity clothing
Does anyone else find it really hard to find nice maternity clothing and at a reasonable price? I am having a nightmare with it. I am going on holiday in 2 weeks time and need a swimsuit. I am only just showing to be honest but dont know if bump will have gotten bigger in the next couple of weeks so dont know whether to try and buy a maternity swimsuit or try and wear my normal one. Any advice or websites with nice stuff would be greatly appreciated.
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:42 am 
Post subject:
i got mine from next and newlook
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:53 am 
Post subject: Maternity clothing
Really this information is very helpful for pregnancy You can really find some great deals by shopping the outlets and clearance items. Just because they might be last season's attire doesn't mean they won't be appropriate for this season! These come with adjustable waistbands, straps, and so on, that can be modified to suit your size. You may opt for maternity pants, jeans, and skirts with an under-the-belly fit that provides comfort and looks stylish. Stretch pants, T-shirts, and well-fitting undergarments that provide support are all essentials in your maternity wardrobe. Thanks for sharing with us.
katie12
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:11 pm 
Post subject: Re: Maternity clothing
hannahthompson wrote:
Really this information is very helpful for pregnancy You can really find some great deals by shopping the outlets and clearance items. Just because they might be last season's attire doesn't mean they won't be appropriate for this season! These come with adjustable waistbands, straps, and so on, that can be modified to suit your size. You may opt for maternity pants, jeans, and skirts with an under-the-belly fit that provides comfort and looks stylish. Stretch pants, T-shirts, and well-fitting undergarments that provide support are all essentials in your maternity wardrobe. Thanks for sharing with us.

Yes because i think there all minging lol Laughing
jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
Try Vertbaduet they ssometimes have nice stuff

k81234
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
H&M have just launched some nice maternity clothing!
Shadowfax
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
It's a total nightmare. I left it too late to order my maternity cozzie online because I was convinced I could find something cheaper on the high street...as if! I eventually got one from Mama's and Papa's (the only design of 3 they actually had in any other size other than 8 or 18!!!!) and felt like I'd been robbed. 30 for a flimsy tankini, BAH! Mad
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:13 am 
Post subject: Re: Maternity clothing
Rabbit2812 wrote:
Does anyone else find it really hard to find nice maternity clothing and at a reasonable price? I am having a nightmare with it. I am going on holiday in 2 weeks time and need a swimsuit. I am only just showing to be honest but dont know if bump will have gotten bigger in the next couple of weeks so dont know whether to try and buy a maternity swimsuit or try and wear my normal one. Any advice or websites with nice stuff would be greatly appreciated.

hi marks and spencers have some nice bikini but i dont think that they will have them nice this time of year though
hannahthompson
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:31 am 
Post subject:
Women always wants to keep herself stylish. During pregnancy period she has to be very conscious. Your post is really helpful for pregnant women to be stylish even during her pregnancy.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular