February 2013 Birth Club

tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for adding me Smile

jay i was measuring 2weeks under at my app fri should be 28 weeks but measure 26 they said its nothing to worry about to me tho

how are all the feb mummies feeling? i have been diagnosed with siatica this week been in constant pain since oct so hard with an almost 1 yr old and working in a care home for children with special needs but im managing just lol xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:39 am 
Post subject:
Hellllloooooo ladies, how are we all now?

I had my final scan yesterday just to check the growth and everything is fine. My gorgeous baby gave us a little yawn whle we were having a good look.

Had that awful sick bug last week and this week my dog has been so ill that we thought we were going to lose him. He is only 2 ad a half and like my first baby so I was pretty emotional. Thankfully we have pet insurance cause there was no way we coud afford £500 2 weeks before Christmas.

I have a consultant appointment on 8th January and will get my c-section date. They are looking at the week of 28th January so Im counting down until then. I cant believe how quickly time is flying.

Is everyone ready for Christmas??

tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:32 pm 
Post subject:
hope your dog is feeling better now x

i had the mw today and found out baby has gone from head down to breach and i now have a head under my ribs just when i had decided to try the vbac so i may be a planned section after all Crying or Very sad

we are all set for christmas all the decs are up presents baught and wrapped and took my son on a santa walk tonight with visit to santa afterwards he loved following the sleigh but not seeing santa lol xx

Summer7
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, happy christmas to you all Smile how are you all feeling? Iv got 9 weeks till due day....can't believe how quick it is going! Me and the OH are still struggling with boy and girl names... We want something different but just cant decide....any help would be appreciated hehehe. Bubba is head down at the moment and MW said on the brim....she said that is fine and doesn't mean baby will be early or anything. Xxxx
tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
summer we are struggling for boys names we have 2 girl names we liked 1st time round but we used the only boy names we liked for our son think this time we will be waiting to meet baby before picking a name

hope everyone had a lovely christmas, cant believe its jan next week our babies will be here before we know it x

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
eeeee well ladies we are having our babies next month eeeeeeekkkk!!

[/url]
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
I cant believe how quickly the time has gone. I've got an appointment at the hospital next Tuesday and I will get my c-section date then and will know whether Im having a January or February baby lol.

I am pretty unorganised now though, cause I still havent got a buggy. Hopefully Im not going to go into labour early although I have found one on ebay that ends tonight so hopefully I will get lucky with that.

Is everyone else ready?

Jay100
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:17 am 
Post subject:
Its crazy how fast time has gone, I'm hoping that it doesn't start to slow down now!

Hope everyone is ok, I had a growth scan yesterday which showed that my LO is growing fine and my placenta is no longer low so no more talk of a c section (which I'm glad about but now also a bit worried about the actual labour! lol)

I have another growth scan at 36 weeks and then its count down till the bubs is here...starting to get excited now!
hushhush
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hello all

Hope we are all keeping well Smile cant believe I'm nearly 34 weeks getting really nervous and excited now x hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, so glad we get to meet our little ones soon Smile xxxx
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
Had my booking in appointment for my c-section today and have been given the date of 29th January, so Im not quite going to make it as a February mummy but I am still going to stick around.

Had the double buggy delivered today, very happy with it, although the person we got it from on ebay hasnt given us all the parts so DH is a little annoyed. It is still usable just means we cant have the car seat on there until she sends the attachments.

Baby is still breech, the midwife explained today that it means my little man will have to have a scan 2 weeks after being born so they can check to see how his hips have formed. If he has hip displasia (SP?) then he will have to go into a cast and stuff when he is a bit bigger. Im hoping that it will all be ok but I know we will have to wait and see.

How is everyone else doing?

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
As rach I'm dead excited for u! But booooo not to be a feb mummy. I'm so jel everybody is before me - I really hope little miss comes early. I am so ready for her! X

[/url]
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Im really excited too but a bit nervous. Im worried about how Harry is going to feel, I dont want him to think I dont love him. I know its probably just me being silly worrying about nothing but I dont want him to feel left out x

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
No I'm worrying same about Alfie too. He's really clingy last couple of days....I know he can tell summits up x

[/url]
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Well ladies from tomorrow your can say you will be having a baby this month! It's so exciting

I had my beautiful baby Ryley Ethan on Tuesday by elective c-section. I have written up my birth story if you want to have a read. When I find the laptop charger I will put some pictures on for you to have a look at.

Wishing the rest of the February mummies lots and lots of luck xxxx

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
eeeeekkk so who is next? im hoping me haha x

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to:  

Community

Popular