February 2013 Birth Club

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
aww lovely name. alfies middle name is george after my grandad and weve picked Scarlett Catherine for this baby, Catherine is gavs mams name who died a couple of yrs ago. its so exciting isnt it! x

[/url]
hushhush
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats everyone I had my scan last Friday and very excited to say I'm joining team PINK Very Happy We are so excited can't believe we are over half way x starting to feel more wriggling which is good, hope you are all keeping well xx
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
Had my scan today and stayed team beige, although it is so tempting to find out...... I'm still certain its going to be a girly though Smile went out and the pram afterwards and started clearing out the spare room. So exciting getting everything sorted. Hope all you ladies are well and scans have gone well. Xxxx
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:23 am 
Post subject:
Ahh its all so exciting knowing that we are all pretty much halfway!

Im focusing on getting Xmas out of the way because I know that my C-section will be booked in for the week of 28th January.

Im annoyed with my midwife cause I left her a message to phone me over 3 weeks ago when I went into the surgery and she hasnt bothered to phone me. When I saw the nurse for a new patient check she said 'well she is busy and only works in here one day a week so she might not have got your message, you can always phone her' I said I cant because I dont have her phone number!!!!!!! Its stressful enough being pregnant let alone not getting any support from the midwife. Well we shall see what she has to say next week as I have my 24 week appointment.

Im getting so much movement from my little man, DH can actually see and feel it now so he is happy.

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Summer7
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
Aww wow I can't wait to feel proper kicks and for my OH to feel them, I'm still getting little flutters Smile has anyone got their matb1 form or know when you get this...thought it was b 20wks and you have to let employer know and give them this by 25 weeks but I haven't been given mine yet and don't see midwife until I'm 25weeks. I did phone the birth centre and they said it's from 24 weeks so will get it then but then that doesn't give you enough time to notify your employer d give it to them. Xxxxx
Jay100
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon ladies, so I had my 20 week scan today and everything looks good!
I'm still on course for a 24th Feb due date so I'm happy about that, really didn't want to be put back!
We've decided to stay team beige and its just as well really as out lil tot decided to be stubborn and not move at all! The sonographer got all the measurements she could but I have to go back in a couple of weeks so they can get a good look at his or her face and check everything's ok with it. I don't really mind though as it means I get the see the lil thing again.
Started to feel movements at about 19 weeks and I've had a few lil kicks so at the moment I'm a very happy lady.
Hope everything is good with all of you! xx
Summer7
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Aww that's brill Jay100... Your bubba sounds like they were exactly like mine and not wanting to pose for the scan lol. My bubba was curled up and we had to poke and prod lol. When it came to checking their mouth bubba covered their face with their arm lol, luckily I giggled and baby moved slightly so they could check the mouth. At least you will get to see them again Smile what do you think your having? Xxx
Jay100
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
Aww! Sounds so cute Summer7.
Me and the OH both think its a girl, how about you?

Also I've just found out I get to see the lil one 4 more times!
I phone the ultrasound department because I needed to update my address records and they've told me that due to a low BMI before pregnancy they want to keep an eye on how the bubba is growing so I've got scans booked in for 2 weeks time, the start of December, the start of January and the end of January. I'm slightly worried as they did tell me my low BMI could be a risk of having an underweight baby but I'm glad that they are keeping an eye on everything....and I get to see him/her a few more times before they get here!xx
Jay100
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry Summer7 just realised you think team pink!
Would be funny if we both had lil girlies around the same time!xx
tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
can i please join the group? i had my 1st scan on monday 15th oct expecting to be 14 to 16 weeks and found out im 23 weeks Shocked my due date is 13.2.13 we decided to have a surprise bump this time but i think its another boy Very Happy xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Of course you can join us Tracey. I will add you to the list hun.

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
hows all the feb mummies feeling?/ x

[/url]
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
Im not too bad hun, got an annoying pain which is up in my groin area, it feels like I have pulled a muscle but Im not sure how I would have done that.

Got midwife tomorrow for bloods and consultant appointment next week.

Finally got a few things for my little man, I dont need much given that Harry is still quite young but I got my moses basket in the end (not the argos deal I saw but hey ho). Had a go at DH the other day cause I feel he isnt actually that interested cause he tends to say, oohhhh we have plenty of time to get stuff yet. I just feel like time is ticking away.

Hopws everyone else

hushhush
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies how are we all doing Smile not been on for a while I don't know where the time has gone x nearly 26 weeks and little one is doing exercise classes in my tummy I'm sure Smile I am having severe pain in the pelvic area also dr has said it is symphysis pubis dysfunction also known as pgp walking standing turning over in bed etc are all horrendously painful but found some sites with suggested exercises so going to give them a go fingers crossed I'll get some relief.

Sooo excited for Christmas only 44 sleeps then before we know it she'll be here .... Really cant wait Very Happy

Hope you're all keeping well xxxxxxx
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone's OK.

Had my 25 week check up with the doctor today, everything was good and heard the bubbas heart beat again. Only thing was that my bump was only measuring 23 cm. Doctor didn't say anything about it (I only noticed after reading the notes) so I'm guessing she wasn't worried.
I also knew the growth was going to be monitored as I've already been booked in for 3 growth scans. Was just wondering if anyone else has been measuring small for their weeks.
I'm trying not to let it worry me! xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to:  

Community

Popular