February 2013 Birth Club

hushhush
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:02 pm 
Post subject:
I can't believe feb is finally here Smile congratulations racheynharry you must be over the moon x I have 2 days left in work then 2 weeks to due date how are we all doing? Xxx
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
congrats RacheynHarry on your baby boy

how is everyone feeling about baby coming soon? i have my sweep tomorrow and due wed but i have a section booked for feb 25th as i cant be induced so 2 weeks max till i find out babys sex lol getting worried about how kieran will cope as hes only 14 and half months and very clingy these last few days Sad xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:37 am 
Post subject:
Thank you ladies, cant believe he is 2 weeks old already! The time has flown by and DH has gone back to work today for the first time. I've got a midwife visit and the health visitor today so no lazing around in my PJ's today lol.

Tracey, I can understand you being worried but honestly, Harry is normally a clingy baby to me, however since I have had Ryley he has been amazing and been happy to have Daddy see to him and he is spending more time with my mum which he loves. At the same time I also make sure he gets time with me and also he has cuddles with Ryley cause I dont want him rejecting him. At first Harry would cry when Ryley cried but now he just gets up, goes to the moses basket and says 'ohhh nooo' and then when Ryley is being held, goes over and gives him a 'me' which is a kiss.

I thought it would be bad having had a section aswell but because it was an elective one it was so different and relaxed that I havent been in much pain either which has been good.

Im getting excited for the rest of you ladies that are nearing your due dates. I think Summer might have gone in to have her LO already after seeing a post in Gen Preg. FX she is holding her LO now and everything went well for her xxxx

Jay100
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, hope you're all well!

So my littlle Penny finally arrived on Thursday morning after 25 hours in labour and an eventual c section!
It was all worth it....shes gorgeous and me and the OH are so happy.

I hope all the rest of you Feb mummys are gonna see your LO's soon and congratulations RacheynHarry on your new lil man xx
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Jay, how much did she weigh? How are you feeling after your section? I found my first section more difficult than my second even though I have a toddler to run around after.

Things here are really good, Harry is loving his little brother, keeps kissing and hugging him which is nice. I've persevered with the breast feeding although there have been nights that I have slept in the chair.

We have hospital on Wednesday for a scan to check Rys hips which Im a little nervous about but Im hopeful everything will be ok.

Im hoping the silence means the rest of you ladies are busy having your babies or are busy with them. Although I know you are hanging in there Ames!!! xxx

tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
congrats on your little girl jay100 hope your healing well after your section

my little bundle has arrived dead on my due date 13.2.13 my labour was less than 4hours start to finish and seemed so easy and fast compared to kierans, kieran isnt liking mummy seeing to baby tho but does love her loads with lot hugs and kisses going her way still in shock that i had a girl tho lol i made them re check i will post the story in birth announcements when i find the forum lol xx

Summer7
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations to you all that have had your bubbas, My little man arrived 2 weeks early (took us by surprise lol) on 10th feb weighing 6lb 5.5oz we have called him Jayden Smile he is gorgeous! I couldn't believe he was a boy was certain we were having a girl lol. Will post my very quick birth story when I get 10 mins hehe xxxx
tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:14 pm 
Post subject:
congrats on your little boy summer i was wrong with my guess to i didnt find out the sex and thought another boy but had a girl lol xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to:  

Community

Popular