February 2013 Birth Club

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:54 am 
Post subject:
I think its natural to feel anxious though Nat so dont feel you have to apologise. Im totally paranoid that I will m/c cause I had 2 before I fell with Harry.

I've been getting cramps like AF is coming but the midwife sais it is totally normal. I've got my booking in appointment tomorrow and my first scan has been book for 29th June eeek!

I had to tell my sister this morning cause I need her to look after LO while I go to my booking in appointment. I dont think he will be patient at all!

Jem1983
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all

Hope you're all ok.

I'm doing okay, still not many symptoms, just the odd cramp and a bit of bloating and occasional sore boobs. Still a little anxious, but no doubt in a couple of weeks I'll be moaning so decided just to make the most of it whilst it lasts and hope for the best. I suppose that's all we can do as it's out of our control (although not good for a control freak like me!).

With my last pregnancy I stressed and worried about everything so much that this time I want to try and enjoy it! Looking forward to getting past the 12 week point though!

Jem x
Jay100
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I just found out I'm about 4 weeks pregnant I think that I'd be due around the 28th Feb but haven't been to the docs yet (have an appointment next week)
I'm trying not to get too excited just yet as I had a MC around 3 years ago.

Really want to get excited though!

Have a H+H 9 months everyone!xx
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Jay100!

I had my booking in appointment with the midwife yesterday. All ok, although she was a bit frazzled and didnt have time to do my notes so I have to pick them up either today or tomorrow.

Jay100
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Racheyn and to you!

I hope everything continues to go well for you, I'm sure I'll see you around here!
This will be my first so I'll probably have a lot of questions! x
amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies just found out im pregnant. i thought i was due march but turns out i think im further than i thoguht so due around 24th february! hope everyone has a h&h 9 months x

[/url]
Jay100
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:18 am 
Post subject:
Just a quick question everyone.

I know everyone woman and pregnancy is different but since I discovered I was pregnant I've had cramp like feelings and feeling sick.
Yesterday that all seems to have stopped, I do feel slightly sick but not nearly as much and the cramps have all but stopped. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be worried?xx
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulaions Amesymc wishing you h & h 9 months too

Jay100 I asked the midwife about the niggles in my tum and she said it was just stretching and its normal to feel that AF is coming. She said symptoms normally kick in around 6-7 weeks.

Jay100
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
Ah thank you Racheyn, hope your appointment with the midwife went well!x
hushhush
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations jay100 and amessymc you sound like you worry as much as I do I guess I still can't believe it's real Very Happy I've got my first appointment with the midwife on Tuesday and an early pregnancy scan at 7 weeks with the ivf clinic on 6th July maybe then I'll feel safe to believe its true x
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations hush-hush, really happy for you. Have a H+H 9 months! I can't quite believe it either,don't think I will until my 1st scan!x
hushhush
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks jay100 h&h 9 months to you too Very Happy
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am 
Post subject:
Can I join you ladies Smile I got my BFP this morning.... Digi came up as 3+ so thinking I am about 5 weeks eeekkk! I'm in total shock still. This is my first and I currently feel every emotion...scared.excited.worried.happy everything. What is the next step I should take?xxxx
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hey summer, congratulations.

First step is to phone your doctors. They will then tell you what happens with making an appointment to get you booked in with the midwife.

I've already had my booking in appointment with the midwife but unfortunately she didnt leave my notes at the surgery like she said she would so I have to phone up my actual midwife on Tuesday!!

Jay100
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 am 
Post subject:
congratulations summer!

Just thought I'd check in to see how you ladies were getting on/feeling?
I've got my doctors appointment tomorrow morning, which is a relief but I don't know what it is today I just feel really fed up! LOL.

I've been getting pains the last few nights which have felt like period pains which I know can be normal but because of my early m/c I think (I know) I worry a lot! (I'm petrified if I'm honest)
I think I'm just getting really fed up of worrying so much and want to be able to enjoy it! Sad

Anyone else feeling like this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to:  

Community

Popular