February 2013 Birth Club

tinker28
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
so i should be 6 weeks and 4 days i know i ovulated 30th of may. the sack is a good size but they could not see much of a baby they know there is a baby there but could not see a heart beat.they did say its not to say there is not one they just could not see it. they said it was to smell to tell. got to be re scanned next monday. think i have given up now. as anyone had this happen to them and still gone on to have a baby ?? thanks all love tinker xxxx
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
Ah Tinker, I havent ever had a scan that early so I cant say. Will keep everything crossed for you for next monday.

I had my scan on Friday and we saw our little bubba all present and correct as should be. I am measuring 1 day behind, but I know that is likely to change when I have my next scan. 12 week scan has been booked for 24th July and I am being classed as high risk due to my hypothyroidism. No different to last time then!

Pretty much everyone of my family knows now so no need to hide anything. Had my little mans birthday yesterday and told my Dad. I was so scared he was gonna shout at me. Dont ask me why, but I did. Instead he gave me a big hug and wanted to make sure I was ok and that baby was ok! Bless him.

Feeling a bit sick in the mornings but I just have a biccy and it goes away. Oh and I feel really tired in the afternoons and early evenings but no chance of a nap cause Harry doesnt sleep long!

Hows everyone else doing?

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
im sooo tired and feel rally nauseous. i dont normally eat bread but im living on toast or toasties atm cos its all i can stomach but its aking me feel bloateed. cant win lol! having awful nights sleeps too - too hot and restless legs. Ive told my close family and friends but havent told work yet. Will prob do it ocne i get my mw appt cos ill need to take some time off work x

[/url]
tiggerloveshugs
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:05 pm 
Post subject: Hi
I just found out I am expecting long awaited baby number 1 due 17th feb approx.
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Tigger!!! How are you feeling? xx

tiggerloveshugs
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks

I doing well, very tired and bloated at the minute but over the moon.
Summer7
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
The morning sickness has striked!! Sad I feel soooo rubbish from moment I wake up. I go through waves of feeling so hungry that i Cant stop eating and then I Feel sick again, I was actually sick this morning. anyone have any advice or tips to help with sickness? Xxxx
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
Poor you Summer, I still havent actually been sick. I have a massive phobia of it so I suck on boiled sweets or have a biscuit if I feel sick.

hushhush
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats tigger Smile hope you are all doing ok and coping ok with symptoms x I feel sick most of the time and certain smells make me throw up , quite tired and bloated and feeling rubbish but saying that I'm soooo happy to be pregnant that I'm almost (in a strange way) ok with having these symptoms x had another scan today at 7 weeks and I saw and heard the heart beat which was amazing!!!!! Still have a bleed in the uterus behind the sac which is worrying and so have to take things easy Sad doctor suggested I have another scan In two weeks to see if it's clearing up, I really hope this doesn't harm my baby or cause me to miscarry its so scary x has anyone had this and gone on to have a healthy baby? Xxxx
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hey girls, how is everyone feeling. Im doing ok, feeling sick most of the time but refuse to actually be sick because I have a major phobia of it Embarassed

I have my 12 week scan booked for next tuesday which is only a week away eeeek, although Im only going to be 11+3. Im excited but nervous that they are going to tell me something is wrong.

I just want to get this week out of the way cause DH is away tomorrow. Its only for 1 night this week, whereas last week it was 2. I cried so much when he left me last week, neither of us are very good at being away from each other.

Hushhush, do you know when your next scan is? Hope everything goes ok for you xx

hushhush
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi racheynharry
Sorry to hear you're feeling sick too its horrid isn't it Sad hopefully we will pass this stage in the next few weeks x
I have my 12 week scan on the 10th aug so just spending every day until then praying all is well x let us know how your scan goes xxx
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
My 12th Week scan isn't till 16th August- so we booked a private scan- all OK and saw heartbeat- couldn't date for me for some reason so looking forward to next scan so I can finally have a due date! Just hope I stick with you feb ladies Smile

My Angels grew wings 13/05/12 and 29/07/12
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Nat been wondering how you were. Glad you had a scan and everything is ok. I know its such a relief when they tell you the heartbeat is there.

xx

Summer7
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hiyaaaa! I'm still waiting to have my booking in appointment Sad was hoping it was going to be tonight but phoned when I got in from work and the unit is really busy so couldn't speak with my midwife and the student said it is unlikely to be this evening. Just have to keep on waiting....I haven't seen anyone at all yet so feel a little like no one is bothered lol. My gp didn't even see me, the receptionist just added me on to the list for when the midwife comes in and then had a tel call. What do they do at the booking in appointment? Xxx
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Summer, they will fill out a couple of forms with you. One is a referral form for your 12 week scan and the other is for you to keep, its what they call 'your notes'. You will be expected to take them to every appointment that you have with your midwife and at the hospital. They will take some blood and just have a general chat with you about your pregnancy.

Hopefully they fit you in tonight x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to:  

Community

Popular