February 2013 Birth Club

hushhush
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies how are we all doing Smile there seems to be a lot of waiting at this stage for midwife appointments and scans and anything to help us know all is well x I am waiting for the magic moment when the morning sickness eases and I feel human again Smile

Hope you are all well xxxxxx
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hello again didn't think it was possible but the symptoms have gotten worse I can't keep anything down getting to the point were I can't even force myself to eat, all the throwing up has made heartburn ten times worse and my stomach is really upset to top it off I seem to have a constant migraine and really struggling to cope Sad how do you all manage xx
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:56 am 
Post subject:
hey ladies, think my sickness is wearing off now altho still there every so often. had my booking appt last week and just gotta wait for ,my scan date toi come through. this heat is bugging me already so im stuck inside....with a broken wrist! x

[/url]
Summer7
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
Finally had my booking in ally yesterday morning Smile they had to out me at 11 weeks die to irregular cycle but we think it's more 9 weeks so will find out once I go for my first scan. How long does it normally take for the date of scan to come through? The midwife did have a sneaky look to see if she cow,d hear a heartbeat but it's too early so didn't hear anything. Hope go ladies with bad sickness feel better soon, I went through a really bad stage for about 10 days where couldn't keep anything down a all, not even water. I am now sick first thing in the morning most mornings and then eat my way through the day haha. I just can't wait to see the bubba on the screen and for it to feel real. although my tummy is starting to look a little rounder....can you ladies notice a change in your belly yet? Xxxxx
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
Had my scan this morning and all is good Very Happy

They have put me forward a week which I was a bit surprised at as at 8 weeks they put me back a day! Anyway, new due date is 3rd February and we have let everyone know now. DH couldnt wait to let everyone know.

No sickness for me although I have been suffering with a bit of nausea but I just suck a boiled sweet or a fruit pastille and Im ok.

Got my next scan on 17th September which feels like ages away but its 2 days before my birthday so Im on countdown to that now.

Cant wait to see pics of all your ladies scans when you have them xx

Jay100
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

hope you're all doing ok.

The past 3 weeks morning sickness has hit! I haven't actually been sick just has nausea but that was enough for me! LOL

Had my booking appointment last week and everything went fine but it looks like I have some protein in my urine so that needs to be checked and also what was a bit worrying was that I was told my BMI was a bit lower than it should be which means the possibility of having a low weight baby and so because of this they'd scan me more regularly? I'll have to see what happens with that!

Apart from that the sickness seems to be fading and I'm waiting for my scan date Smile
NatterBUMjack
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:43 am 
Post subject:
I might be out ladies Crying or Very sad I have a scan tomorrow so please have us in your prayers Crying or Very sad

My Angels grew wings 13/05/12 and 29/07/12
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
Will be thinking of you tomorrow Nat. I really hope that your little beanie is just digging in.

My friend has suffered with bleeding all the way through her pregnancy and had a fairly big bleed at about 11 weeks. She is booked in for a c-section next week. xxxxx

Jay100
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:55 am 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for you Nat, let us know how you get on xx
NatterBUMjack
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
I'm out Crying or Very sad wishing all you lovely ladies a happy and healthy 9 months x x x

My Angels grew wings 13/05/12 and 29/07/12
Jay100
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:06 am 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry Nat Sad
Take care xxx
Lucygemma
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry about your loss nat<3

Had my scan today and the date has been confirmed to the 8th of feb! Was worried nothin would be there as ha no symptoms at all but baby was there all fidgety haha xx

tiggerloveshugs
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
Had 1st scan last week. Was terrified they were going to say there was nothing there you have imagined it. Was the most amazing experience and one I thought we would never see.

We got a wee wave and everything looks good was measuring 4/5 days ahead but are keeping due date as 18 February at this stage.

So can't wait now
hushhush
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Nat I'm so sorry hope you are ok Sad xx

Ladies hope you are all coping ok, although I still have nausea I seem to have stopped throwing up which is good. Had my booking appointment on Monday and my scan is this Friday fingers crossed all will be ok hopefully I can start to believe it then Smile xx
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
Had my scan today Smile due date is 24th february...so pleased that all appears ok. Cant stop staring at the pics...makes all the nausea worthwhile lol. Hope your all doing ok xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to:  

Community

Popular