February 2013 Birth Club

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:29 am 
Post subject:
Hushhush, I've updated your due date and put you down as guessing pink as thats what you were thinking.

Ames, I've put you as pink too as well as me seeing as everyone thinks I am going to be pink as I was blue last time.

I've only got 2 and a half weeks till my scan and Im so excited but nervous at the same time. I havent got anything for the baby yet, well only a little blanket but I got one for Harry when I found out I was pregnant with him.

I've picked out my buggy already and its a good job I have cause its pretty pricey Embarassed I want the bugaboo duo which will be ok for both Jelly bean and Harry, and once Harry doesnt need a buggy it will slip into a single buggy. Im not sure DH liked the price tag of £1100 but he likes to make me happy so he said yes.

Little Jelly Bean is quite wriggly mainly last thing at night but I dont mind cause its such a relief to know everything is ok.

How is everyone else?

hushhush
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:46 am 
Post subject:
hi ames sorry to hear about that hopefully its a sign that something better is around the corner.

Still feeling really nauseaus and throwing up almost every day (i knew feeling better at 12 weeks would be 2 good to be true) just got to keep positive and can't wait for bubba to get active so I know its there Smile

Thanks Rachynharry, you are more organised than me there is so much choice for everything I don't know where to begin to choose Shocked , just keep saving the pennies at the moment and maybe after the 20 week scan I can start making some decisions Very Happy .

xx
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya! Hope your all well. I'm guessing I'm going to be team pink, although me and my OH have decided not to find out and have a surprise Smile especially as it's our first! Have been buying a few bits and pieces if i have seen it on offer or at a good price. It's asda baby week so picked up a couple boxes of pampers. Ot my nxt midwife appt nxt week so get to hear the heartbeat for the first time, really looking forward to that. I will be listening to see if it sounds like a horse (for a girl) or train (for a boy lol....do you ladies believe in it? Xxx
Jay100
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:53 am 
Post subject:
Hi Summer7,

can I ask you a question?

Have you felt any movement from your lil one yet?
I know some women who start to feel a slight feeling around this time, but as this is my first baby I was told I maybe wouldn't recognise any movement until 18-20 weeks.

Just thought I'd ask you as we're the same amount of weeks along with our first babies! Smile
Summer7
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi jay100, no not had any movements yet. My midwife did ask at my appt last week but said it could be Anytime from now until about 22 wks....just hope I feel it soon,will make it feel more real Smile listened to heartbeat and sounded like a train, although ncot sure if I believe that wives tale as still think it's gonna be a girl hehe the heartbeat was 140. Have you listened to heartbeat yet?xxx
Jay100
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks summer7!

No I haven't felt anything yet either, but I did think for a first baby it might not be until a little bit later.
I can't wait either! I'm so excited for it LOL

I haven't heard the heartbeat, I'm hoping I will when I see the midwife on Thursday!xxx
Jay100
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon ladies,

So I had the midwife today for my 16 week check up, heard the heartbeat for the first time which was amazing!, and everything else seems to be on track and going ok at the moment so me and the OH are very happy.

How are you all doing?xx
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:25 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh its amazing when you hear the heartbeat isnt it? When I went a few weeks ago the midwife couldnt find it to start with and I was so scared. It was just Jellybean being naughty though and hiding.

I was really annoyed yesterday, was supposed to have VBAC clinic but they cancelled just as I was getting ready to leave. Meant I had to cancel my sister coming to collect me and my mum for babysitting so I was quite cross.

Im on countdown to Monday when I find out the sex. Im so excited, most people are saying pink, well its only my nephew saying blue but then its cause he wants yet another boy to play with!

Boobies are starting to leak a little so its nearly time to get the breast pads out Rolling Eyes

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Had my scan today girls and we are Team BLUE!!! Very excited and cant wait to see my bubba boy on 13th November when I got yet another scan Smile

Jay100
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
Aw congratulations RacheynHarry!
So exciting, can't wait for my next scan I think we're going to find out too everyone is convinced that I'm team pink even the OH but I don't really have any feelings towards either at the moment.

Have you thought of any names?xx
amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
well girls i had my scan last week and im team ..... PINK!! were over the moon with one of each x

[/url]
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
I did see your status Ames, was a little jealous I have to say but Im very happy for you xxxxxx

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
awww thanks rach. In a way i was hoping for a boy...it would have made things alot easier and alfie would prefer a little brother. but were obv over the moon anfd really wanted a girl. im chuffed for u too! have u thought of any names yet? x

[/url]
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Yeah we have picked a name out. Still keeping it quiet about what it is, although I will share with you ladies. He is going to be called Ryley Ethan. DH wanted to honour his family with this name cause I had my Stepdads name in Harrys, however I didnt like the name Brian or Reginald for DH Grandad who died last year so his nan picked Ethan.

As we have just moved I have to transfer all Harrys old clothes and get it all washed, ironed and put away ready for my new man. Im so excited I cant wait for christmas to be here and then I will know my C-section date whoooohoooooo!!!

Jay100
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
aww congrats amesymc, it'll be lovely to have one of each! xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to:  

Community

Popular