testing again on monday

charPlus2
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:03 pm 
Post subject: testing again on monday
hey all,
i tested yesterday and got a very faint bfp but still want to double check on monday incase i was seeing somethin anyone else due to test monday x Very Happy
lucy2325
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Smile that's exciting for you, wish you luck. I tested today got a very faint negative Sad however I am now 8days late coming on my period , done about 4 tests (very impatient!) ALL negative. Gutting . My periods are normally very regular. I only just came off the pill last month too after only being on it for 3 months. Some friends have told me there is still a chamce I could be pregnant as tests don't normally show a positive result until 3 weeks after you've concieved even if your period is late :s Although had conflicting information to that. Hoping this is the case but will just have to play the waiting game for now! X
hushhush
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck and fx for Monday Smile xxxxxxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:18 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Char ,FX for a lovely dark line on monday xxx
Lucy what do you mean by faint negative ? I only ask because a negative is when there is just no second line , if there's a line even a faint one thats a positive Question plus if you just came off the pill then until you have a period you can't really tell when it's due as your body has to get back into it's own cycle and you might ovulate late Smile xx
Dragonfly69
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:29 am 
Post subject:
Hop your prego.. I will cross my fingers for you..
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular