March 2013 Birth Club

klam
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:44 am 
Post subject:
Aww trace- hope his tongue tie gets sorted soon- I hear its a quick and easy procedure at this age.

I think I was just having a bad day there- we're doing fine really and have a good daytime routine. It's just the night that confuses me but really we are just up twice but it really can be any time which is wierd to me compared with my first. Doesn't seem to bear any relation to how much she takes during the day and she does feed really well. I guess I just have to stop comparing my 2 and accept they are different!!

Anyway my sister is coming to visit this weekend for her first cuddles with Sophie so that should be good. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Kathryn xx
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:12 am 
Post subject:
klam wrote:
Aww trace- hope his tongue tie gets sorted soon- I hear its a quick and easy procedure at this age.

I think I was just having a bad day there- we're doing fine really and have a good daytime routine. It's just the night that confuses me but really we are just up twice but it really can be any time which is wierd to me compared with my first. Doesn't seem to bear any relation to how much she takes during the day and she does feed really well. I guess I just have to stop comparing my 2 and accept they are different!!

Anyway my sister is coming to visit this weekend for her first cuddles with Sophie so that should be good. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Kathryn xx

ha ha yeah def don't compare, I'm very guilty of this, my first I used to complain over feeds and this one under feed lol.

Hope you havea good weekend with the family. xxx

klam
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
How are all the march babies getting on? Can't believe Sophie is 12 weeks old now, time has flown by! She's getting really big and well into her 3-6month clothes already!!

Having real problems with her naps just now- struggling to get her to go down for sleeps and when she does she always wakes after about half an hour- anyone else got this problem? Think she is just as strong willed as her sister, she never napped well either!

Hope the rest of you are getting on ok,

Kathryn xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular