March 2013 Birth Club

NewMrsC
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi Girls, hope your all feeling a little better. Thought id let you know that im having a private scan tomorrow as iv had so much pain spoting etc im starting to worry EPU did offer me one next week but im away so tomorrow it is. As i will barely be six weeks i prob wont see much but im hoping that all is ok.

Not got a midwife appt infact the doctor forgot to send over my details so it will still be a couple of weeks (so much for keeping an eye on me as im high risk Sad ). How did you all get on with the midwife????

xxx
amyxpearce
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Oh I've just seen this message! How did you get on with the scan? Is everything ok?
I don't have an appointment with the mw until I'm 10 weeks and haven't bothered seeing the Dr this time regarding pregnancy. They didn't do anything last time so thought it might be a waste of time.
Really hope you are ok! x
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:13 am 
Post subject:
hello,

if just seen ur msg too, and that i posted my last one 3 times! sorry!!
how did your scan go?
has anyone else had any midwife appointments etc? everyone getting on ok?

i have got my first midwife appointment today, im hoping they book me in for my scan!

nats xx

XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hows every1 getting on??

I still have very sore boobs, nausea most days, dont think iv actually had a decent meal in weeks, i feel sick cause im hungry so i have 2 mouthfuls and im done because i feel so sick, am sick at times but mainly just feel it Sad

on a better note iv got my 12week scan in 19days am so excited can't wait to see our little baby for the 1st time. Any 1 else got their scan dates thru or had theres already???

Sam
xxx

Natsxxx
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 am 
Post subject:
Hiya,

Im getting on ok! Feeling sick alot of the time so have to make sure im esting otherwise sickness feeling gets worse! Still not being sick so spose thsts a gd thing! Smile

Had my midwife appointment other day so just waiting for my scan date threw the post! Cant wsit!

Anyone told anyone there pregnant yet?
I told my employers last week, feel so much better now they know!

Anyone elses clothes getting tight already too? Or am i just a fatty Surprised

Nats xxx

amyxpearce
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
Isn't the sickness just awful ha. I haven't eaten properly for a month or so now! Everything with any nutrients in it makes me feel sick, luckily I haven't been sick yet either. I've had a couple of migraines which i never usually get so I'm assuming there pregnancy related. I have my MW appointment in a couple of weeks, and hopefully I'll get my scan date through pretty quickly after that.

I'm also starting to show already. My muscles were really week after having Annie. I didn't show till I was about 20 weeks last time! Still managing my normal clothes though. It was my hips that expanded first last time but that doesn't seem to have happened yet. Amazing how your body can react so differently to each pregnancy

I've told my mum, mother in law, sister in law and close friends because they all though I was dying when I couldn't get out of bed for 3 weeks hahaha x
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls

Sorry i havnt posted for a while but iv had a busy and quite bad two weeks Sad

Scan wasnt bad but it was far from good they couldnt see a heartbeat which they said wasnt unusual but lets face it that never makes you feel any better and as i was due to go away last monday they rebooked the scan for this weds.

However on the morning we were due to go away i had a big bleed and went to a&E who sent me to EPU (SO we miSsed our flight). They couldnt tell me if i were miscarring or not as they were fully booked on scans but said i should rest and come back in a week (today). However as all my family were waiting for us abroad and my little girl was crying as she wanted to go on holiday i took the brave or some might say stupid decision to catch the next flight and go.

My family were great and very suportive, plus they looked after my daughter so earlier today I got back from a relaxing but tearful holiday and now am extremly nervous about my scan tomorrow Crying or Very sad

Wish me luck i think i need it Sad

P.s Weve had to tell mums, dads and siblings etc for obvious reasons but havnt told friend etc yet.
Natsxxx
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Oh god!! You have had a rough time!
Hope the scan goes ok today, let us no when u have a mo!

Xxxx

NewMrsC
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls,

Well the Scan went really really well Excited Excited Excited Baby is doing well apart from measuring three days smaller but im not too worried as my daughter measured small all the way through and at my last early scan i measured seven days smaller so he/she must be catching up a little. I cant tell you how releived i am.

Hope your all doing well too.xxx.
Natsxxx
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
yayyyyy!!! Very Happy Very Happy thats brilliant news!!
bet your soo relieved!1!

well i got my scan date threw for next weds! Smile just need to get it off work then ill be mega excited! Smile

XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:21 am 
Post subject:
That's great news about scan, bet you feel so much better now, how far are they sayin you are now???

15days till we get to see our lil baby im so excited counting down the days lol.

we've only told our families and 2 of my close friends. we abit unsure on when its best to tell our son he's nearly 4, if you have other children when did you or when are you going to tell them???

xxx

Natsxxx
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
heya!

i got my scan date threw! Smile weds at 3.45!! cant wait! just dont feel i can tell anyone yet as doesnt feel real!

well my little boy is only 2, so doesnt really understand! i did try and explain it to him but he forget after about 5 mins! lol!

i still cant decide to find out the sex, what are u guys doing?

xxx

NewMrsC
Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Im only 8 1/2 wks as im not due to the 28th. Had my booking in appt today which was really nice and even got to have a look around etc. My 12wk scan is booked for 13th Sept so i have a while yet. They said the scan and other bite etc will take 2-3 hours on the day as they do the downs test as well as all the measurments, also that if i wanted they could tell me the sex at 12 wks. Never heard of that before have you?

My little girl is only two but has worked it all out herself, clever little thing. Infact we had no choice but to take her to the last scan and as soon as the baby popped on screen she said to the lady thats the baby in mummys tummy its my brother which surprised us no end. Wonder if shes right?

We have decided no to find out the sex this time either, What about you girls??

xxx
klam
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 am 
Post subject:
I've got my scan on Friday - so excited to see my tiny baby and make sure everything is ok. I've been really lucky not to have been sick at all but plenty of nausea instead. I feel like I've put on loads of weight already, trying to cover up with baggy clothes at work but really looking forward to telling everyone next week.

Hope everyone's scans go ok and we start feeling better soon Very Happy
XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:21 pm 
Post subject:
Really want the 31st to hurry up, so glad my scans at 9.50am so don't have to wait all day.

I'm starting to feel really good atm, still got tender boobs but seem to be settling down and so is the nausea :)been eating lots of stuff i wouldn't normally like yoghurts and cheese, they would be something i would have every now and then but now i just want it and also sour sweets lol.

Iv been wearing baggier tops and living in leggings atm, i've always had a bit of a belly but can definatly tell i'm pregnant now, and definatly bigger than what i was with my son.

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular