March 2013 Birth Club

XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:44 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies hope all is well with you all,

Just wanted to share that we hopefully will know the sex of our baby tomorrow night as other half and both mine and his parents decided to surprise me with a early sexing scan, and we also get to see baby in 4D : ) cant wait so see if were pink or blue : )

do any of you know what your having yet??

Sam
XXX

amyxpearce
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:37 am 
Post subject:
That's soooo exciting. Can't wait to here. How nice of your family arranging the scan for you! We didn't find out sex with 1st baby but I'm thinking about finding out this time! Ek x
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
were having another boy!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

am so happy and there was defiantly no denying he's a boy lol

can finally get organised, and start buying lol.

Sam
xxx

NewMrsC
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls,

I have my 20 week scan booked for 5th November, which im counting down the days too. My bump is really popping out now so even strangers are now asking how far gone i am as i look around 6 months even though im only 4 Sad We have definalty decided not to find out babies sex although i am far more curious this time around so who knows Smile As for names its a bit of a sore subject as my DH and I cant agree at all.

Feeling really rough still kind of luike a constant hangover without the fun the night before Sad but baby moves around loads now so overall im feeling far more possitive.

JaydensMummy - Congratulations you seem really pleased you have another boy so im over the moon for you, 4d scans are amazing arent they. I think its a real bonding experience .x.
XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah very happy, we would of loved a little girl as we'd talk and said we were only going to have 2 children so would have been nice to have one of each but were just so over the moon to have another son who's growing well and already seems like a cheeky one at both my 13 week and 17weeks scans he was waving away at us and sticking his tongue out and having a right old fidget Very Happy and who knows we may change our mind on a 3rd lol.

Hope you start to feel better soon Very Happy

Sam
xxx

NewMrsC
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
Im kind of in the same boat I would love a boy as then we would have one of each but then again think it would be lovely for Brooke to have a sister to grow up with , so either way im happy Very Happy

Midwifes have decided to change my due date to the 31st so im still a march mummy but barely. I dont mind but kind of feel cheated as im not 17 weeks now and will have to wait till sunday Sad but as long as baby is happy then thats fine with me. Babies heartbeat was 148-152 which the midwife said was good.

Hope your all doing well, looking forward to hearing about all your scans.xxx.
Natsxxx
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:19 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies!

havent been on here in ages as had abit of a rough time!
basically we thought everything was going really well! got to our 20 week scan and they found a problem, severe fluid on the brain! Sad
so the next day we were sent to southamptons fetal medicine unit for more tests and scans and they confirmed it....our babys brain wasnt developing so he wasnt going to survive and theres nothing they could do! Sad
so i had to give birth to himm on tuesday! Sad i was 21 weeks and he was perfect!
still cant believe its all over already and i miss him!
im glad all ur pregnancys are going well!

nats xxx

XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 pm 
Post subject:
oh Nats,i really dont know what to say but im so sorry, i can't even imagine what you and your family are going through right now, am thinking of you at this difficult time, big hugs hunni xxxx

Natsxxx
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:17 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou!
its the worst thing weve been threw! but just trying to look on the positive side really!
were get our time again!
ill b leaving this thread now as obv abit upsetting!

hope all your pregnancys go well Smile

xxxx

NewMrsC
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
Nats - Your so brave to have come on hear to even let us know. Truly wishing you and your family lots of love at this sad and hard time. My thoughts are with you all.xxxx.
amyxpearce
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi girls. I've only just seen these recent threads. It's not been notifying me of them!

Nats I'm so so sorry to hear your news. It's devistating. It must be really hard for you. Hopefully you and your partner are looking after each other, and you are right your time will come. I do believe in heaven and I believe your little baby will be there now Smile . Lots of love to your and your family.

Jayden'smummy congratulations on baby boy Smile
We've decided to find out sex of baby on tue. We didn't find out with first but hubby would like to find out so I'm going to let him have his way ha. I'll also be over the moon with either. I think another girl would be perfect as a sister would be lovely for my daughter, they can do girly stuff together and share toys and If it's a boy then that will be perfect too to have one of each and it would be lovely for my hubby to have a son so they can do boy things while me and my daughter watch xfactor ha x
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone.

Hope you're all doing well.

We had our 20 week scan the other week and we decided to find out Gender.....
It's another baby girl! A little sister for Annie. I'm so excited to meet her already. I'm feeling lots of kicks and punches now. The scan was amazing. It was so special seeing her. She was a bit stubborn not wanting to move positions for the sonographer but she was it the perfect birthing position so I don't mind at all if she likes that position!
We're really relieved that she's healthy but XxxJaydensMummyxxX I feel slightly the same as you that it would have been lovely to have 1 of each sex but how lovely will it be for our little ones to have the same sex sibling to relate to and play with! Really excited and trying not to spend too much money!

How is everyone else doing?? x
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies

How u all doing??

Well iv had abit going on over the past weeks. where to start lol ... well we were having our 20 Weeks scan and was told our baby boys femur length was 2 weeks shorter. we then had to go for another scan 4 days later to then find out that all the bones in his arms and legs are shorter than they should be, we have been told that its a marker for downs syndrome although my tests are all low risk and he is showing no other signs for this (i know they have to say just in case) i am also not very tall im 5'2 so he could just be taking after me Smile i have been offered an amnio but am very unsure on whether to have this or not like anything there is a chance of miscarriage, and i would never forgive myself if that happened, to us it doesn't matter either way he is our son and we'll love him no matter what. so i now have to have scan every 4 weeks to check on growth and hopefully he'll catch up soon.

there's more lol....

At the age of 21 i developed pre cancerous cells inside and out of my cervix and have had to had 2 loop diathermy which has made my cervix shorter, i went for scans on my cervix to see whether i would need a cervical stitch put it but all seemed well and had to have this repeated at my 20 weeks scan but lady did it abdominaly so had it repeated at the next scan internally and my cervix has got a lot shorter in 4 weeks, i am now having to have cervix scans every 2 weeks and am now not allowed to really do anything, iv been told if it gets any shorter i will have to be admitted to hospital and stay there Sad not only that i am now a very high risk at delivering early so have been given hormone pessary's to encourage my cervix to stay closed, so looks like ill be at the hospital every 2 weeks im so grateful for how much they seem to be looking after me.

sorry for the long essay Smile and really hope ur all doing well

Sam

xxx

ps. congrats on the news of having a little girl AmyxPearce : )

amyxpearce
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my goodness Sam you seem to have had a rough few weeks. They really do sound like they're looking after you good though!
My friend had an amnio and a couple of weeks later lost her baby Sad . If the result wouldn't effect anything I wouldn't bother having i t either. You're having reg scans too so they might pic something else up on their if there is a problem. But your Son will be beautiful no matter what!
I'd quite like to not have to do anything for a few months ha. But I definitely would not like the internal scans every 2 weeks! Ahhhh.... Nightmare! Keep us updated on everything. It's been soooo quiet on her lately. I kept checking back to see if anyone had been on but no had been until now! x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
helllllo everyone, hope your all well, debating whether to join you all as altho baby is due in April having a planned c-section so will be having baby in March, pencilled in date is 27th March altho I don't want that date as I don't want to be in over Easter lol.

How are we all doing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular