March 2013 Birth Club

amyxpearce
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi tracebumfluffwhy. Welcome to March Mummies! It's pretty quiet on here!
How come your having a planned C-section? What number pregnancy is this for you? Is everything going well with this pregnancy? Ha lots of questions to keep you going!
Amy x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
amyxpearce wrote:
Hi tracebumfluffwhy. Welcome to March Mummies! It's pretty quiet on here!
How come your having a planned C-section? What number pregnancy is this for you? Is everything going well with this pregnancy? Ha lots of questions to keep you going!
Amy x

Thank you amy Smile Planned c-section is because I had a crash section last time and I have quite a few other 'issues' that worry them, besides hospitals realllllly reallllly don't like crash sections (mind you neither did I lol) This is my 2nd baby (although pregnancy no 4 Sad), my other little cherub is 16 months old Very Happy ooooh actually nearly 17 months old Wink

How about you, how many do you have, whats your due date Smile How are you feeling Very Happy questions right back at you lol

klam
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, not been on here for a while. Finding working full time with a 2 yr old and being pregnant as well totally exhausting Sad on the plus side I got moved forward a few days so officially due on 28 th deb but still think ill end up being a march mummy in the end!

I'm getting pretty big already- think I'm going to be enormous by the end. Trying just to focus on finishing work - only got 9 more weeks to go Smile

How's everyone else getting on?

Kathryn
amyxpearce
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:30 am 
Post subject:
tracebumfluffwhy I have another little one too. She's 21 months. She's be 25 months when new baby arrives.
Everything seems to be going well so far this pregnancy. I'm getting some rib pain at the back. That started with my little girl around 24 weeks too. I'm getting my BP checked on fri because I had pre eclampsia with my DD but not until 35 weeks so I was really lucky. I feel a lot better this time round though, think it's because I'm not working in the same job. Have you found out what you're having this time? We didn't with DD but decided to go the whole way this time finding sex and we're going to have a 4D scan. We're having another lil girl. It's all very exciting!! Ekkkkkkk.

Kathryn having a toddler is exhausting enough never mind work on top! 9 weeks will fly by! You'll be finished before you know it. You have Christmas to break it up a bit as well. I also feel a lot bigger this time round, and I was soooo big by the end of pregnancy with DD Surprised( Really hoping I don't get that big again! But chances are I'll be bigger!

x
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls, apologises for not being on here for a while but between hospital appointments, sickness bugs and running around after a two year old there never seems time. All seems to be going as well as possible with bump but me well I'm falling appart lol. I'm getting bigger by the day and while everyone is super excited about Xmas all I can think of is the never ending list of things that need doing. Anyway enough of my moaning hope your all doing great and hope to be back on here soon fingers crossed lol xxx
amyxpearce
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hey MrsC. Good to hear from you! I'm also feeling MASSIVE! Although on pics I don't look that big.... My body is definitely feeling it with the back/rib pain and shortness of breath. I am constantly short of breath ha. I wish I was one of these women that loved pregnancy! But I'm not ha. I just love the outcome at the end!
Are your babies wriggling much? I can feel lo moving but she's not THAT much of a wriggler. I think Dd1 was more active. Midwife said I have to stop comparing them both though as this is a totally different baby to dd1. Funny just as I'm writing this I can feel baby turning in my tummy. She's just trying to prove me wrong.
I have to say I am excited for Christmas!!! Can't wait! Still have a good few months after Christmas to get sorted for baby so try not to worry! x
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
How's everyone doing? I've not been on for a while as life has been pretty hectic. I'm 30 weeks tomorrow but feel absolutely huge! My back Is killing me and being on my feet at work all day really isn't helping.

Just to make things worse my auntie (who I'm very close to) has just been diagnosed with ovarian cancer and is due to start chemo on the 27th dec and my MIL who helps us out a LO with childcare has been in hospital since Monday with a perforated cornea (burst eyeball) and the first operation doesn't seem to have fixed it so she's got to have more surgery on Friday. Then incase that's not enough my daughter has come home from nursery not very well with a high temp and possibly the start of a chicken pox rash!

At least baby seems to be doing fine, kicking loads and letting me know its ok. So far measuring about 1cm ahead but not surprised as my first was 8lb 7oz so was never going to be a small one.

How's everyone else getting on? All set for Xmas?

Kathryn x
amyxpearce
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Kathryn... It's true when they say it all comes at once! Hope your aunty and Mil both do ok. Must be a really really stressful time for then both. Glad baby is doing well. Is it your tummy that's measuring 1cm ahead? I think I measured big with my lil girl as well. She was 8lb. Was your daughter on time? Do you know what you're having this time? x
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Yeah it's my tummy that's 1cm big when the midwife last measured me. I was 4 days late last time so hoping I won't go any longer than that this time too.

Been up with my poor girl all night, totally covered in spots today and she's feeling very sorry for herself. We are going to have some great chicken pox pictures this Xmas!!

Hope everyone else is well and ready for Christmas- only 4 more sleeps Very Happy
XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

sorry not been on for while, but this pregnancy not been so straight forward, and whilst dealing with everything and running round after my 4year old not really had much time to post.

Well as in my previous post our little boy's bones are measuring below the 3rd centile, although they are growing he seems to be following his own line.
I'm being scanned every 2-4 weeks to keep track of his growth, we have finally said yes to the amnio after so many scans and still no answers, we leave so unsure on how our little one is, even though of the results will make no difference, i just cant take another 12 weeks of being told it could be this or that or he could just be small, we just wanna be prepared (well as prepared as you can be)its all so confusing because nothing else about him suggests he may have a something wrong. and am booked in for Thursday (ill be 28weeks + 3days) and have just been given 2 lots of steroids for his lungs as i could possibly go into preterm labour we should get 1 set of results within 3 days after and the 2nd lot within 10 days.

Apart from all this im getting big (alot bigger this time round) and he's such a wriggler and i love it, even at 3am when im trying to sleep.

glad to see every1 else seems to be doing great.

will try and update as much as i can

Sam
XXX

amyxpearce
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
Sam hope it all goes ok and you don't go into premature labour. You'll have to keep us updated with results when you get chance. Your little baby will be a gorgeous blessing no matter what his health is like.
I feel really big this time around as well.. Although I think I'm measuring ok!
I've just noticed my eyes have been a bit puffy this aft and I've had a mild headache. I had pre-eclampsia with dd so hoping its just tiredness from Christmas and new year and not the start of something. Sure it will be fine though x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:03 am 
Post subject:
Hi all

Hope you all had a good christmas mine was very hetic a normal.

How are you all doing, I'm ok apart from feeling exhausted but then putting in the hours at work (averaging about 45 hours a week Confused ) running after my 18 month old and running the house its no wonder really.

I can't believe there is so long to wait to see anyone, I last saw someone at 20 week scan and not seeing anyone until 16th on my GTT test and then 18th I have a mw visit and I'll 29 weeks then Surprised. Still not had my appointment through from the anethitist either.

Amy hope your not getting pre-eclampsia, how are you feeling now?

Jayden have you heard anything from the scans yet? I hope everything is ok.

Klam you are having a rough time, hope things start to improve soon.

klam
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:52 am 
Post subject:
How's everyone getting on? Things are looking up a bit for us- chicken pox has passed and only 3 weeks left at work! We built the cot last week so it's starting to feel a bit more real. Looked out all our baby stuff from the loft the other day as well so I can start sorting through it all and seeing what I need to get.

Hope everyone is getting on ok and looking forward to having our babies this year!!'
XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
Little update:

Amnio went well and so far so good my little man has stayed put and is very active. we also had 1st set of results back and it has come back negative for Downs syndrome : ) were just waiting now for the results that will look for dwarfism, we should hopefully have this by next week, feels like such a weight has been lifted to finally be getting some answers and not all this could be this or that.

i also have hardly seen my m/w i know i defiantly had more visits with my son although he is now 4 so things may have changed but i have only seen her 3 times first at booking appointment then 16 weeks and then 26 weeks and not being seen again till 34 weeks, is this what everyone has had??

Sam
Xxx

XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 am 
Post subject:
Another update...

We got another set of results this was for dwarfism and that had also come back ok, still more results to come but everything that my consultant was concerned about have come back with fine.
Feels so good finally having some answers. Iv got a scan on the 21st and were hoping after that we can finally stop worrying and I can relax and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy.

How's every1 feeling?? I'm getting so uncomfortable especially at night, feel like kicking my partner out of bed most nights lol and I'm having terrible heartburn I actually can't go anywhere without my Rennies lol.

Sam
Xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular