wish people would but out!!!

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:49 pm 
Post subject: wish people would but out!!!
hi all

sorry about title but i am so fed up, we have no choice but to live with my oh parents, because council will not help us, i am 21 year old and my oh is 25yrs old and his parents keep telling us how to look after our two kids, it really pisses me off, i am like they are our kids we no better than you do so just but out, we know it there house but our two kids aint there kids, and they think they are, only we know what is best for them. our son has been bad from friday til now and he still bad, he has been sick x2days, burning up, pale, refusing food and drink, crying like he in alot of pain, ulcer on mouth, not sleeping.
we have been walk in clinic, our g.p, and dentist and been perscribed calpol, amoxicillin, ibuprofen, gel for ulcer, and they do not know what wrong with him, what do you think is best for us to do. we think to take him hospital, but been told that we will be there hours, need help asap, i want to get my lil boy better

KathG
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
My inlaws are the same honey - think because they have done it before they know everything, but their yougest is 27 - so they are a bit out of practice and like you same its not their kids so they respect what we, as parent want. Luckily I dont live with mine. However for an easy life I would pick your battles and turn a blind eye to the small stuff - otherwise it will be constant arguing, which is not best for you or the kids. What ashame your little boy is not well, I agree with you that if he has been ill since friday and still has a temp and upset tummy - despite antibiotics maybe he does need to be seen again. I think you should phone NHS 24 and speak with a health professional who can give you advice.

[/url]
avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
me and oh took our son to hospital sat in there for nearly 3 hours and the dr there was useless, she did not tell us what was wrong with him.
as for in laws they can not tell me how to raise my kids, they can kick us out, i will be phoning council and say we am homeless, and been kick out by in laws, they have to give a property then

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular