i feel so alone!!!

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:13 pm 
Post subject: i feel so alone!!!
hi all,

i feel so alone, feel like i am doing everything with my two kids, my son has hit terrible 2s, and my daughter wants constant attention, seems like i don't get help, and when i say this to there dad, all he says is that he was awake at so and so time in the morning, if it was up to him he would let his mom and dad look after our kids, we have to live in same house as his parents because can not afford any where, and council do not help, we have to have our daughter in bed with us because no room to put moses basket in the room, which does my head in.
when we had a property of our own he was okay and helping more, but when we are here he gets lazy, we had to move out of our property because we got broken in to on 27th September 2011, i was 33 weeks pregnant with our daughter, and the landlord would not come out the same day to put a new door on, it took him 2 /3 weeks to put one on, which was no good to anyone, i have got pictures of the door, and shown them to council but the council told us that the landlord phoned them and said that the flat is safe to live in, that messed everything p for us getting some where asap. i am stressed out loads, and on anti depression because of everything,we have spoken to c.a.b and all they say is talk to council, and council say just keep bidding but we am getting no where, also they said that we could be living here still when our son is 10 years old, there is no way we can get private due to we do not work, but to top it off my oh parents think they know what best for our two kids and they don't any advice please don't just read and run.

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:27 am 
Post subject:
Just noticed this post, sounds like things are really getting you down Sad Have you looked into renting privately, there's lot of landlords out there that accept benefits. I rent a house out and I'm not bothered if my tenants work or not as long as they pay the rent and look after the house. Can your OH not speak to his parents and tell them how you are feeling?
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:41 am 
Post subject:
we aint got money to afford deposit and first month rent upfront, we have had a flat but got broken in to, so that the reason we back here, and my parents paid the deposit and first month rent for flat but dont speak to them, so that a no no, my oh has spoken to his parents but they just ignore what either of us say

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular