I think my friends the father . What do u all think ?

Jo2012
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:57 am 
Post subject: I think my friends the father . What do u all think ?
Hi everyone I have a boyfriend and we've been together for a long time but things went wrong and I slept with another guy who I've liked years back.
My period was on the 27th may 2012 and I last for 6 days. When my period finished I had sex with that friend of mine on the 7th and 8th of June and those days we had sex we didn't use protection so he came inside me. The next day on the 9th I had sex with my boyfriend but he didn't cum inside me slot because he pulled out and all the sperm came out. Then the following 2 days which was the 11th I had sex with my friend again and he came inside me so all together he was sleeping with me from 7,8,11th and I slept with my boyfriend only on the 9th( sperm came out) .., is the guy the father of my baby ? I need help ppl thanks
firsttimemum1982
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 pm 
Post subject: Whos the daddy?
Hi Holly

For a start are you def pregs? have you done a test? i didnt find out for 6 weeks.

I have to say i dont agree with what youve done but we all make mistakes.... It does sound to me like your friend is more likely the daddy, the only way to be sure would be a dna test when baby is born. You do need to think about what you are going to do about the two men in your life as its only fair you tell them.

I hope all goes to plan for you.

Take care

maz x Smile
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
my period came so that was a false alarm

thanks for helping out though

im ttc with my boyfriend now

im hoping when i test in august i get a BFP

xxx
Page 1 of 1