Advice needed about down below and periods after 4months

3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:25 pm 
Post subject: Advice needed about down below and periods after 4months
Hi ladies I need a little advice...

My son is now 4 months old and I'm having some problems down stairs. (I had a normal vaginal delivery)

I seem to have some sensation during sex down below (sorry tmi) and also I've had two periods first came on the 9th second came on the 18th and this months still hasn't arrived....

Are these things normal??

Thank you in advance xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
It can be normal for periods to be a bit erratic after having a baby Smile What sort of sensation are you having ? Did you have stitches as they can still feel a bit weird for quite a while, if it's painful though I would see your GP xx
3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
So just hold tight and see what happens regarding the period?

It doesn't hurt can get very uncomfortable and sometimes a little sore if very deep though. I have no loss of sensation near the [*CENSORED*] but when having actual sex and my partners inside me I don't get as much (very small amount) of feeling/sensation hes inside.

sorry about the details nat but thank you for replying. I hope your well.

X

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
I think it's pretty common to not feel as much at first, I remember being the same, but it does come back over time and pelvic floor exercises can help Smile I found that certain positions seemed to hurt as if maybe my cervix was being bumped Question
I think it's always a bit bigger after having a baby so maybe thats why Question (I get the same feeling now around ov time Question )
If you're sure you can't be pregnant than I'd just wait for the period , a lot of women have one or two normal ones then a few random ones before they settle down again xx
3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for the advice nat x

poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun hope your well, cant say much on the sex part as i seem to be alrite this time, but remember with my first i was in pain for months (had lots of stitches and was really bruised after the birth) as far as the periods go i had my frist 6 weeks postpartum, (1st may,was 9 days long) then had another on the 15th may,(was around 7 days long) then didnt get another until 26th june, and that one was only 3 days..(i normally get the same day each month for 7-9 days) i think its body adjusting, i cant really remember with my first, but sure this time is just down to hormones and body adapting... xxx hope you and your little man are all good xxxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular