Had reversal done:) Couple of questions........

Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 am 
Post subject:
It was probably old blood from AF hun. When you have sex you disturb things and if there was any old blood left from AF it will come away. If your worried because of the pain I'd contact your consultant and see if he can answer any questions.

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
zobo2010
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:48 am 
Post subject:
Yeah yeah probably that thank you <3 I just get over worried with having op! lol its an eye opener and its right what they say you learn something new everyday lol but mmight just give them a ring and speak to consultant just incase he wants me to do anything?
Thanks again hun x
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:56 am 
Post subject:
Your welcome hun. When I had my op I was scared of every little twinge or pain! I came on here every time and asked these lovely ladies, so it's nice to return the favour to someone Smile

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
Smile Seems so long ago now Pumpkin doesnt it..
I agree though.. any worries its always best to check with your consultant.. xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
It seems like years ago I had my op, It's a year in August.

Only lost 1lb at slimming world Sad Does anyone know if clomid makes you gain weight?

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Smile thats good Pumpkin.. it will take a few weeks to get the hang of it.. water is a good tip.. before and after your food.. I used to have a small glass..helps break up fat.. I dont know..if it does hun.. it may do.. as the pill does.. be proud hun.. I have yet to join! x
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
zobo2010
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:53 am 
Post subject:
Well its that time of the month again and im a (only) a day late. Been a weird month with af arriving 3days late, spotting couple days after af and thn last week had heartburn couple times and stomach has felt off for few days feeling tired but tiredness could be coz we had late nights over the weekend and slight headache that just stays in the background until i think bwt it and can feel it then more Confused lol
Took pregnancy test this morning and was bfn? im booked in with doctor today to check me over as its now been 7weeks since had reversal op. I dont know whether im just over analising my symptoms because now im officially ttc! I havent yet used OV tests as my partner says its just best if we carry on like we have been before the op and does'nt want go down the route of testing for OV?

So I suppose just got to see what doc says and play the waiting game again this month............ Confused
zobo2010
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
Back from doc's and had 6wk post op check up everything fine with that! and then explained that was late and he gave me a form to take to hospital so can have a blood test done but going to leave that till thursday i think if the wicked witch hasnt arrived by then! as alredi done home test this morning lol i just feel lil bit poorly at min and feelin sorry for my self dont know y tho lol
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
I couldn't wait Zobo!! But I am inpatient.

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:12 am 
Post subject:
Zobo the blood tests are more accurate as they pick up smaller amounts but also sometimes the levels in your blood will be much higher than in your urine ,I'd be too impatient to wait as well , FX it is your BFP Very Happy
if it's not you could find your cycles do change a bit now your taking more notice, i know mine suddenly did and went from 30/31 every month to anything from 27 to 36 Shocked I use OPK's though so if mines later I know its because I ov'd later so i'm not getting excited Rolling Eyes Laughing FX for you xx
zobo2010
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks nat

Well felt poorly this morning block nose feeling a lil bit sore throaty hot really tired with backache at bottom back n high up on right side so decided to go bardoc as no appointments at docs. Did sample and told nurse was 4 days late then went to see nurse agn she said she did a pregnancy test on it was negative and then said I 'might' have water infection and prescribed me with trimethoprim nurse also said I was quite dehydrated aswel and should drink more she also asked if I was takin folic acid and that I should still go and have my blood pregnancy test???

So now when I got home I was thinking should I take these tablets as obviously I still haven't had my period?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:07 am 
Post subject:
Just had a look on NHS site and it said it can be used but amoxycillin would be better if pregnancy is suspected, problem with trimethoprim is it blocks the uptake of folic acid which you need in early pregnancy so an increased does of folic acid is advised whilst taking it Question Don't know if that helps ?
I would still get the bloods done as the NHS urine tests are pretty rubbish to be honest and some women can be 5 or 6 weeks pregnant before getting a pos on one of those xx
zobo2010
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 am 
Post subject:
Thanks again nat Smile I never took tablets yesterday just incase so will start taking them from 2day and make sure i take my folic acid aswell!

Well its thursday and still the witch hasnt arrived! Going to the hospital 2day to have my blood pregnancy test done! how long does it normally take to get results back?

Im still feelin drained and bit poorly Sad same as yesterday. Dont know what to think really as to whether i am or not as with neg home tests and the neg 1 at bardocs yesterday and me being poorly! Im begining to think that shes just late cz im poorly? lol but ive also not had my usual break out of spots or my mad chocolate cravings i usually get before my period? Embarassed

When i was pregnant with my first many years ago (my son 19 now) i had tested and tested all negative and went family planning clinic back then and that was negative! I was what ino now as pregnancy spotting but just thought it was my period so my situation now always reminds me of then and when i was pregnant with both my girls (17 and 10) i knew b4 my period came as i had nose bleeds and had couple dizzy spells did tests early and got postive straight away Rolling Eyes but they was a long time ago lol

Its crazy bein ttc again lol
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 am 
Post subject:
It does drive you crazy doesn't it Rolling Eyes Laughing i'm 8DPO and no symptoms at all but still think maybe no symptoms means something cos I never had symptoms in the past when i got BFP's Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing don't knowwho i'm trying to kid Laughing
There have been quite a few ladies on here though who took a while to get BFP's ,and one reversal lady who had bloods done the day after she got her pos, had levels in the 800's so she should have got a BFP much sooner than she did Question
results depend on how busy the lab is and if they ring you direct or contact your doc, but generally it seems to be either later that day if you get them in the morning or the next day Smile Good luck xx
zobo2010
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
Back from hospital and had my blood done they said results would be back monday!! Surprised so still gotta play the waiting game till results are back or the witch turns up! If it turns out im not pregnant then need to find out y witch hasnt arrived! lol i just seem to worry bwt everything lately lol.

x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular