Had reversal done:) Couple of questions........

Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy FX Zobo... hope its a bfp xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Shellyrfc
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:22 am 
Post subject:
FX hope you get a BFP xx
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Can this week get any worse Sad

Was back at the doctors yet again this morning after wakin up at half 5 with no voice hardly and coughing up greenish flem (Sry tmi!)

I have now got a throat infection to go with everything else im suffering with this week! and prescribed me with more trimethoprim for another 3days as he said this as its an antibiotic? but i gt prescribed that for my water infection?Question Any way while i was there the bloods came back as '1'?? and normal?? he said so i take that as a bfn!!

Still no period 6days late so now ive definately been thinking, that my period is just delayed with me bein ill maybe?? Still got all the previous symptoms and now a dull pain just above scar from my reversal and sometimes when i got to feel the area can feel like a lil lump where the pain is?

Im not having a great start with ttc-ing am i! lol Question
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:24 am 
Post subject:
Sorry it wasn't a BFP Sad Illness wont delay AF if it happens after ov, basically its when you ov that controls when AF arrives so it will normally be the same number of days after ov every month give or take one day, so it looks like you maybe ov'd later than you thought, this started to happen to me after the reversal probably because you get s bit more stressed about it and that can actually delay ov , work stress or illness stress can too Rolling Eyes Laughing
I'd keep an eye out for egg white type cm this month once AF does arrive and then count the days from then until your next AF and thats your normal luteal phase, some women find using OPK's for a month or two helps as well so then they know when they normally ov , FX for better luck next month xx
zobo2010
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:02 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies

Well 8 days late no signs of the witch arriving yet Confused HPT's neg, Blood test neg! Was quite emotional and a cow lol to every one in the house friday, felt upset as got yet another illness! 3 illnesses in 1 week! How can that happen! lol its never happened before! Still feeling poorly but getting better tho and i dont speak like a man now thats a start lol

Just thought I would keep my posts updated like a running diary on being ttc after my sterilisation reversal lol sorry girls Embarassed I just find it kinda helps me? lol also so i can keep track on whats been happening on my journey to being ttc again, is that weird??

My partner doesnt want me to do the OV testing and all that he just wants to carry on like how we was before op! but Im now thinking that i should give them a try just for a month or 2 just so i can have a lil guide on when i would OV and also check on my cycles since op! before op i was on a 26/27 day cycle but last month i was 3 days late and on my 2nd month of bein ttc i am now 8days late. So think i will find my new average cycle post op.

With tests being neg im now waiting for the witch to arrive but its a horrible wait cz when you find out its a neg, you just want your period to arrive so you can try again! Its like wasted time if uno what i mean lol
zobo2010
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:06 am 
Post subject:
The witch still hasnt arrived yt! Just want her here now so i can start a new ttc month lol decided gna defo check OV out this month when the witch decides to show herself lol Where is the best cheapest place to gt the testing strips from??

Still no af break out of spots, no chocolate craving yet these 2 I always have just before af! Still feeling lil poorly still and my sleep pattern is messed up been waking up before 6 clock in the mornin wide awake this mornin was up for bout an hour at 4.45! and needing the loo straight away Mad so now i can add tht to the list im suffering with this week! was quite emotional sunday had big row with daughter who is 17 and thinks she knows everything lol thn was a cow to my fella! my moods are up and down lately???

Just thinking, how long do you think I should wait before going back to doctors to see why my period hasnt arrived yet??

xx
zobo2010
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:32 am 
Post subject:
The witch finally showed up last night Rolling Eyes But on a good note means another month to try again lol Have also ordered my OV tests they should arrive in the next day or 2! So all is good and should have more of an idea on when i will be ovalating this time! Smile

Also feeling so much better now that im not ill aswell anymore! Which is always good Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
Glad she finally turned up Zobo Smile , I find amazon cheapest for OPK's and also pregnancy tests and tested for ov myself after my op but just didn't tell my OH I was doing it Shocked Laughing Worked well for us as he didn't want to know when i ov'd so he didn't feel pressured and i did want to know so it was the best of both worlds Laughing will be doing the same after my cannulation if it works as I like to know when to expect AF if nothing else Laughing
oh and being emotional and waking early are two things I've had this week and AF is due for me today ,so thats more stuff to cross off the possible pregnancy symptoms list Rolling Eyes Laughing FX this month you catch that egg Very Happy and you can keep a journal in getting pregnant after reversal too, i often mention stuff so i remeber it , although I have been using my Op post as a bit of a journal as well so i know what you mean, stuffs easier to find if there's less pages Wink Laughing xx
zobo2010
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:48 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies

Hope you all well Smile

Well like i said 10 days late and the witch arrived but now this time my period was much longer was still spotting 11 days after period 1st started Sad so yet agn not a great month

Also i have been poorly yet agn Rolling Eyes went back to doctors who prescribed me with more antibiotics for sore throat and slight chest infection! also mentioned about me always seem to be ill after having my op i mention tht mayb my immune system is low since op! my doctor then asked me whether ive been checked for thyroid trouble i had bt that was many many years ago when i was young and married to my 1st husband n living in cyprus so never got results back as we got posted back to uk! so he sent me off to hospital for blood tests and thyroid test! this was thursday just gone so phoned doctors to get results and the lady told me that 1 test came back normal??? and the other the doctor had marked the results a to come in and see him and that it is nothin to worry about!! now thats fine bt what test was normal and what test results do i have to see doctor about?? Not got appointment till thursday but when they say not to worry what do we all do?? Worry! lol

Now if going by my original af cycle im due on again on friday we havent bd'ed much this much but we have when i hav been feeling ok inbetween me being poorly Embarassed and also with this months illnesses i havent done my ovalation checks to give me a rough guide on when i would of ovalated this month so not sure about this month ttc as we havent really tried if uno what i mean so im just not gna bothered with testing myself im just gna see when or if af turns up around the time it should! Bit disappointed but hey at least i still have many months to keep tryin and the bd'in is fun so im nt to worried this month! Just gna have to start ttc again after af turns up this time and start all the checks i need to

Wow sorry ladies bit of an essay this 1 lol

xxx
zobo2010
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies

Hope every1 is well?

Well this months ttc story! Was only 2 days late this month and af arrived on 29th august! So roughly due af on 24th september. Last month i was poorly on n off and had to have bloods done to check everything was ok! All results came back fine apart from 1, ESR count was still quite high and i had 2 retest 2wks later and results then came back as satisfactory so thats ok! Also felt postive this month and said to myself i wouldnt stress over things this month (well try not to! lol) and so far ive had a good few weeks Smile

I started my opk's but boy are they a bit confusing to read? lol i started testing from cd 10 and and from the very first day i have had 2 lines on the tests lighter than the test line bt still 2 lines Question i had on cd 14 2 lines but this time only seemed dark on 1 side control line?? carried on using opks and up untill 2day had 2 lines! Today its back to just the 1 test line! Dont know whether the half line was the test tellin me im ovulating or not as this is my 1st time using opks??? Anyway have been feeling ok apart from yesterday and 2day cd20 I have been feelin quite queasy and cd21(yesterday) n 2day had funny pulling, twingies and sometimes the feeling dont really hurt that much but they take my breath away at times and at some point the only way i can describe the feeling is like bracton hicks feeling also feeling slightly sicky???? and constant feeling off heavyiness across bottom of stomach area! Was unsure whether to get this checked out today but then thought see how i go on as might have something to do with ovulating or me just over analysing every symptom because i am ttc?

Anybody have any similar experiences?? or is it just me?? lol

xx
zobo2010
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:30 am 
Post subject:
Here is a quick pics to show u some of my opks from last week if i have uploaded them right lol

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc285/albbyswife/IMG00085-20120919-0813_zps919aa8ab.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc285/albbyswife/IMG00086-20120919-0814_zpsab1a820a.jpg

Sorry pics aint that great xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
They're too blurry to tell properly but on the second pic the one second from bottom looks like it might be a positive, they often will show two lines but its only a positive if the test lines as dark as the control line, sometimes part of the test line will be darker 9often the leading edge is darker than the rest ) but the main bit of the line should still be as dark as the control line , what you've been experiencing since can all be normal in the 2 ww as the hormone surge can have an effect on your uterus and ovaries and cause all sorts of twinges and aches Smile
once you notice the lines on the OPK's getting darker its worth testing more than once a day, as often a surge will last for less than 24 hrs, so you might miss it completely or just catch the beginning or the end and not be sure if it was your surge, FX for you xx
zobo2010
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies

Well started to feel unwell again yesterday head cold sore throat and felt hot Sad Ill again! Today just feel like i got a cold? crazy!!

Anyway not only that but yesterday i had the most painful shooting pains from just at side of my right hip n thn went straight up 2 my ribs this lasted about wat felt like ages but prob lasted about a minute this pain made me have 2 stop n sit dwn straight away on my knee 2 th floor also afterwards felt what i describe as a lump at right side inbetween hip n belly button?? Went doc 2day 2 check how i was n mentioned this happening and doc felt my lump to! he didnt reli seem interested mumbled sumthing about nerves endings healing after my op and told me to jot down when these pains come n 2 book appointment in 4 weeks? And tht was it??

Does that seem right?? I told him im ttc and due my period any day (even tho ive no real signs of it arriving yet?) Could this pain be anything to do wiv symptoms in th 2ww??? if my opk was a positive which i think it was? i OV around 15/16th sept??

Anybody any ideas??
zobo2010
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:20 pm 
Post subject: Eeeekkkkkkk :)
Hi ladies

Hope every1 is well? Smile i thought i would share my news Smile

Well after the past few weeks of tests n swabs etc n all comin back clear n neg preg test and bein poorly this month! Sad I have now discovered tht im pregnant and got my bfp last wednesday still early doors and hav got my 1st midwife appointment this thursday Very Happy im so excited bt also worried as the way i have been poorly but hope all will go well Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Shellyrfc
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
Aww fantastic news hun Congratulations. Fingers crossed all goes well and you have a happy 9 months xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular