Vasectomy Reversal

Jusan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 am 
Post subject: Vasectomy Reversal
Hi Ladies,

We are trying to fall pregnant. My fiance had a reversal 4 months ago (original op 10 years ago) and we have not had success yet. He has twins from his previous marriage and I am scared that we will never have children of our own. I am 30 years old and I hope that works in my favor. Reading all your messages makes me feel better that I am not alone! Thank you Smile
gardenfairy
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 am 
Post subject: Hi
Hi sorry i cant help with your question(im sure lots of ladies will be able to) but wanted to welcome you to the board and wish you luck x
Kerry
oh ive noticed there is a similar post a few down on the board, there may be some advice there Smile
EmilyMay1981
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jusan
welcome to the forum!! There is another post called Vasectomy Reversal part 2 where we have all been chatting so come and join us there.

My OH had his op 7 weeks ago. 10 years since he had his vasectomy. He has one son from his first marriage. I'm 31 and he is 10 years older!!
We just have everything crossed now that it will all work out...our doctor said it so would take at least 6 months!!!

Keeping everything crossed!!! x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular