Teething?

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:41 am 
Post subject: Teething?
I think George may be cutting his first teeth. Lots of dribbling and a runny nose. His gum feels rough and i'm sure I can feel a little bit of something sharp. He won't let me have a look though and keeps sticking his tongue over his gums.

The weird bit is he is biting on things less than he was and does not seem troubled although he is quite a grump anyway. Anyone have little one who cut a tooth without being really distressed?
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi claire

My lo didn't go through a torrid time when teething. She didn't have the the cheeks, and was difficult to tell if grumpy as grumpy anyway if that makes sense. She suddenly started waking a few times in the night crying whereas previously she always slept through. 2 weeks later a bottom tooth appeared! Oh and her nappies were different.

Hope his teeth appear soon, not nice for them is it xx
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
Jamie wasn't too bad with the early ones. He tended to do loads at once as well (two the first time and then 5 with the second lot). He was a bit whiny and his nappies were awful but it was fine - especially compared to when his fangs and back teeth came through

StaceyRD
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
I got a shock one day with Isabelle - put her in her car seat, looked down, she grinned at me, and there were two teeth just cutting! She didn't fuss or have any signs at all.

George (nearly 2 months later Laughing ) hasn't been fussed either and he has one tooth through and another just cutting Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular