Trying to conceive with PCOS.

wifi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:20 pm 
Post subject: Re: Miracles DO happen
HellieM wrote:
I've been living with PCOS since I was 17, I'm now 31. I've always struggled with acne, facial hair, and have found it difficult to control my weight, although I tend to try to keep my BMI under 26. I have been told by gaenie doctors my whole life that I will struggle to get pregnant, and that I'm likely to need fertility treatment, due to my irregular cycles (between 1-3 months in duration).

I got married 3 months ago, and started trying to conceive, and fell pregnant IMMEDIATELY, after the first cycle! Imagine my shock and surprise! Incredible news. No medication at all.

The only thing I had done to change things was I read the book and followed, (and this sounds gimmicky) but actually it is just an incredible health plan. It was Jason Vale's lose 7lb in 7 days juicing diet. I did that 6 months previously, and then followed the plan loosely thereafter. It helped me control my weight, and my cycles regulated; becoming a really regular 31 days. Try it peeps? Even if you don't fall pregnant immediately you'll end up looking and feeling incredibly healthy!

Hi Smile,

im just new to this so not really sure what to be at Sad.

I was recently advised my my dr that i was boarderline pcos!! im not over weight, i eat good and i run so was no signs, until i landed myself in hospital in january with pains ans swelling and they said i had fluid in my plevic area which they said looked like it was a burst cycst and after 3 days they sent me on my way with no info whatsoever so took it apon myself to get a ultra sound found alot of folic's (thinks that what they call them) so t=he said it looked like pcos and they got my bloods done and they confirmed that i was boarderline pcos.. like wtf whats boarderline?

Anyhow i came of the pill in feb 12 and my husband and i decided to try do it exactly on the rite date from june 12.. so not sure if id say we where trying year and half or a year. but went to my doc last week with pains and she said since its a year i should go see a fertility clinic (my heart broke when she said that) So im booking in for july, and its like 490 to get semam checked, see consultant and few more test done!! i wanna get these tests done coz i wanna find out if sometin is wrong before i try anymore!! but dont know if i should leave t longer coz people say it can take longer but the the fact that the docs told me to go re my boarderline pcos makes me wanna find out more.

Just need a chat or info or sometin?? pls and tnks
dessydell
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:24 am 
Post subject:
Get your symptoms under control at an earlier age to help reduce your chances of having complications like diabetes and heart disease. Talk to your doctor about treating all your symptoms, rather than focusing on just one aspect of your PCOS, such as problems getting pregnant. Also, talk to your doctor about getting tested for diabetes regularly.
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular