Anyone used Lilypadz??

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:24 pm 
Post subject: Anyone used Lilypadz??
Hi, I'm considering getting some Lilypadz breast pads this time round as I spent a fortune on breast pads last time and never found a washable pad I got on with. The problem is, they're quite expensive if they don't work! So thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced them? If my supply is like last time I will be leaking constantly through the whole of breastfeeding so wasn't sure how they'd cope with a lot of leakage either?

EmmaSharonMiasMummy
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun Smile

I bought some of these as I had the same problem with breast pads being expensive etc so I bought some lilypadz and they were great, I did have a little bit of an oversupply so sometimes I leaked a little bit but once breastfeeding got established they were fantastic I would definately reccomend buying some Smile xxx hope this has helped
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 am 
Post subject:
Lilypadz nursing pads are the choice of all mothers as the coming lilypadz are the alternatives of traditional breast pads and can help in absorbing leaks.

lilypadz nursing pads
K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:15 am 
Post subject:
I had a great response to this question on another forum and contrary to what you've said Jenaa, it appears that Lilypadz are the choice for very few mothers as 80% of the people who replied said they didn't work for them. I've decided to buy reusable traditional breast pads.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular