Glasses

charPlus2
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:34 am 
Post subject: Glasses
I took alesha to the optisions in the week and found out she's I'd long sighted in her left eye so needs to have another eye test where she has to have eye drops to relax a muscle in her eyes to tell what kind of glasses she's guna need but they said will deff have them!

She's guna look so cute Smile
Lilly777
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
My LO has exactly the same thing, long sighted in her left eye (but she has a squint as well caused by the longsightedness).

Mine has been wearing glasses since April of last year now and she does look so cute. Took a week or 3 before she would keep them on but after a while they realise they can see better with them on so it doesn't take long to get them used to wearing them. The only thing you might want to prepare for is the eyedrops, they're not very nice as they completely relax the muscles of the eye so the LOs don't like tem very much and they take a couple of hours (or a good nap) to wear off but they don't hurt or sting or anything.

xx
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
I'm really dreading the ye probs as they said can make her groggy as can't see with them I will try get her to nap after her appointment is at 10:30 so should nap after (I hope)
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 am 
Post subject:
my friends dauhter has the same thing long sighted and she had the drops and now has her glasses.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular