Please read, I appreciate all advice

jadedk
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:44 pm 
Post subject: Please read, I appreciate all advice
So I normally have a regular cycle, 26-27 days. I was supposed to start on Sunday June 17th but nothing. I had slight cramps but no other symptoms. Now it is Tuesday and still nothing. Slight cramps, headaches but nothing out of the ordinary. My fiance and I die not use protection but aren't actively ttc. This weird thing is I have been having very warm watery cm that feels like my period but when I run to the bathroom its just clear. I took a hpt on Monday and it was a BFN. I know it's still pretty soon to know anything but aren't those tests supposed to be accurate the first day of a missed period? I am confused and just a little worried because if I am pg I would like to know so I can take the correct prenatal care. Has anyone experienced the watery cm and it be something other than pregnancy? Because I have never been this late before and I am a fairly healthy 21 year old women. I just bought 3 boxes of hpt and I guess I'll just keep testing but if anyone else knows of anything other than pregnancy it can be please let me know. Thank you!!
ames12
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:02 am 
Post subject:
Hi Jadedk, I am going through the same symptoms as you but not had the watery cm. I had two days of what felt lighter than my period on the 19th of June but nothing since I come on around the 26th and had abdominal bloating, tingly breasts I did a test on the 25th June negative and got back ache, headaches ALOT, very sleep, lower back pain, bloated I don't know whats going on and If I am or not. Try seeing your doctor for a blood test thats what Im going to do if I get another negative. Good luck! x
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:51 am 
Post subject:
I cant give you a lot of advice but some people dont get BFP early on for various reasons. I would go to the doctor to get a blood test to check your hormone levels - they should be able to tell you one way or the other.

I would say that I had a lot of extra CM at the start of my pregnancy - to the extent that like you I kept go to the loo to check what was going on (I knew I was pregnant though).

Either way - good luck!
Dragonfly69
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah. Im have the wet cm too. No period yet since May 11th, 2012. Boobs sore, lower cramping and ringing around to my lower back too.. Cant get comfy at night when i go to bed.. 1 test faint positive and all the rest negative, even blood test.. Im pooped out.. feel prego though! i have had 2 kids already.. but, i guess im waiting till aug. hop you are prego!
pants88
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:50 am 
Post subject:
hey girlies! from what i understand there are a TON of women who dont get bfp til 5-6 weeks preg. and the cm that your experiencing could be pregnancy or there are a lot of things that can cause that robotussin, prenatals, vitamin b6.. and a lot of other natural herbs. also if you have had stress or something big happen you could have ovulated late and are just starting to O. i hope this helps you out Smile ..
Dragonfly69
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Well, still no period and went in for a ultrasound and say nothing but, he said its still early to tell if prego.. but, even my blood test was neg. the doctor put me on Medroxyprogest and said it sound start my period up. Got a really bad headache and nausea yesterday.. I hop Im dieing, hehe.. Cuz waiting on of ur prego feels like u are..waiting is the worst..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular