Can anyone recommend a good surgeon I live in Manchester

Dtdlkl
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:51 pm 
Post subject: Can anyone recommend a good surgeon I live in Manchester
Hi , I did post a few months ago . I was going to go down the ivf route but have decided to have a reversal ! Yayyyyy
Just not sure where .i have phone park hill Doncaster and the surgeon who sterlised me , they both want to very different prices . So I'm a bit unsure .
Has anyone had the op at park hill . With or without success x
Love lyn x
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:15 pm 
Post subject:
I had mine done at the BMI Alexandra in Cheshire. My consultant was the man who did my sterilisation and he is such a wonderful man Smile I have one tube open and hoping for a positive pregnancy test soon as he put me on clomid.

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
zobo2010
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:35 am 
Post subject:
hi lyn

I had my op done at park hills on 10th june so still early days for me lol i had dr emovan and cost i paid was 2710 for everything Smile I also live manchester xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:48 am 
Post subject:
Edi Osagie is supposed to be good, he's manchester area , not sure which private hsopitals he works at though Question but he's a consultant at St Marys .(found a link from a BMI hospital )
http://www.bmihealthcare.co.uk/consultant/consultantdetails?p_name=Edmond-Edi-Osagie&p_id=43024
I had Andrew Pickersgill at the spire regency in macclesfield, costs £3,100 there for keyhole, but I've not got pregnant , i do have only one tube which has now blocked though and did have my original sterilisation by a destructive method (cauterisation), he is a lovely man and his follow up care is great and i've even seen him since on the NHS (at his request) so from that point of view and the care at the spire etc. i would recommend him,
but as for success stats I don't personally know anyone who's had a success with him as far as pregnancies go Question , but it's such a personal thing to each woman i don't know if that means anything anyway ,
Good luck picking a surgeon , you can check their credentials on the GMC website xx
Dtdlkl
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
hi , thanks for everyones replys sending lots and lots of luck !!! x x x

zobo .. can i ask you a few questions ? please Very Happy
its just i phoned park hill today and got a quick appointment to see dr emovon this monday ! . im just sat thinking what will ask me ? will i need any tests? also how long after the meeting will he be able to book me in . im off work soon for 6 weeks , really could do with it being then .
ps im so excited !
x x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular