Could I be pregnant?

Ryleigh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:07 pm 
Post subject: Could I be pregnant?
I ovulated on May 24 and on June 7 I was suppose to start my period. But on June 4 two days before that, I started spotting, it was very light bleeding and lasted 4 days. My breast have seem more sensitive, especially my nipples, I'm bloated, I've been eating way more than usual and right I get done 30 minutes later I'm hungry again, I have to pee a lot, and I've had some light cramping, and a little bit of lower back pains. I'm trying to have a baby, I just want to know could I be pregnant??

Please Reply! I need to know!
Thank you!
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:53 am 
Post subject:
only way to know for sure would be to take a test.

pants88
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:01 am 
Post subject:
did u test?!?! if so what was it?!!?
Ryleigh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:19 am 
Post subject:
Yes I did test, and it was negative! :\
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Ryleigh, I am in the same boat as you. I am a just over a week late and still coming out negative so off doctors to find out what happening. I think i am pregnant as i never miss AF but i thought better make sure it is that and nothing else.

How late are you?
Ryleigh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
I haven't had a regular period since May. And ever since I'll start spotting a couple days around the time my period starts, and it's never been like this before. I'm only 17.
LadyAngel28
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:42 pm 
Post subject: i need some assistance plz!!!
I have been experiencing some fatigue,white/milky discharge from my breasts when squeezed,cramps,back pains,frequent urination and temperature will sky rocket quick. please give me some input. i wouldnt mind if i am preggo, i just want to know am i the only one out here that this has happen to. oh yea and sometimes my breasts are sore... Confused
ames12
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 am 
Post subject:
I think you deffo are ladyangel you must be quite late for that to happen, not sure about the other girls because im in same boat not come on 3/4 month and been cramping, lower back pain, weeing more, high temp, headaches, always tired, stooling but I noticed some brown discharge so I dont know what that could be, alot of girls got that and found out they were but sometimes its a sign of coming on your period, brown blood is old blood x
LadyAngel28
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 am 
Post subject:
Thank you for ur input. I took a test this morning and it was neg. But that has hapnd before and I was preggo with my oldest. I am very eager to know what's going on.
ames12
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
Np, id deffo go to the doctors do a blood test that is more accurate hun and good luck hope you get the answer you want Smile xx
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
I have been reading that some people have the run when they first find out they are pregnant? I had for a week after my AF was due. I do get very hot late at night and even though im tired i cant get to sleep so awake for the night.
I ahve done 2 test and came back negative but i never missed before. Doctor suggested i am having delaid stress and that it why ive missed. Even at my highest stress i never missed less days and lighter but never missed.
I wonder if it would take longer than a few weeks before a test result are positive?
ames12
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hey lindsey id wait it out a few weeks to see what happens as iv not been on period for yhree months then bam had brown discharge and today watery blood so I dont know whats going on thete lol just hope I get a BFP tonight and tomorrow. Iv never had runs only constipation and stools. Everybodys different im hot too like you but I dont know if its the weather or not. Good luck hun xx
Ryleigh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
I feel and look like I've gain a lot of weight! I'm eating all the time, I'm always hungry. My breasts are really tender and sensitive. I'm peeing more frequently. When it comes times for my period I start spotting for like 3 days and isn't heavy at all, with no cramping. I haven't had a regular period since May. And I've only taken one pregnancy test, and it was negative. That's been around July 9.
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
ames12 wrote:
Hey lindsey id wait it out a few weeks to see what happens as iv not been on period for yhree months then bam had brown discharge and today watery blood so I dont know whats going on thete lol just hope I get a BFP tonight and tomorrow. Iv never had runs only constipation and stools. Everybodys different im hot too like you but I dont know if its the weather or not. Good luck hun xx

Hiya Ames12, I am waiting till the end of the month now and then if i test and still negative ill go doctors I suppose either way ill be going doctors. I dont feel bloated no more like i did when i missed AF the first week. The pain is alot better and the only thing that is not good is my temperature going high and cant sleep for it. I ahve some night when i hardly sleep and feel fine the next day but the day before i am soo tired falling asleep??
I hope im pregnant as i cant have anymore thing go wrong down there ill be know to all the hospitals lol

Ryleigh, I feel like im heavier but i just weighed myself and lost a couple of pounds woo hoo.Not loads but it is starting. Have you tested since you last done one? I would go doctors and ask them to do one then it wont cost you nothing either.

Speak soon girls and baby dust to you all.
LadyAngel28
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Question
now theres nothing coming out of my breasts but yet i had cramps all day but they were on and off. i have been peeing all day,sleepy,and sore breasts and nipples (like pins and needles). i am so confused and eager at the same time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular