Please help x

Leebo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 pm 
Post subject: Please help x
Hi
I had a miscarry and an ectopic in the last 9 months. I have found out I am expecting again which is a lovely surprise but I took two clear blue digital test both saying I'm pregnant but yesterday it said 3+ but today's test says 2-3? I'm sooo confused please can anyone help I'm I being silly? Has anyone went through the same with these tests?
Many thanks in advance x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:31 am 
Post subject:
You can get varying results if your urine sample is less concentrated, if it was only just a 3+ on thursday and then on friday the sample was weaker because you had drunk more then it could have dropped to 2-3 , it's best not to test too close together as the levels don't rise much in a few hours and 3 + is the highest you can get on the digi's anyway Smile Congratulations xx
Leebo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:58 am 
Post subject:
Aw many thanks for ur reply. Nat me just para I think with all I have been through. My fingers are crossed all will be ok.
Many thanks again xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:36 am 
Post subject:
The cb digis worry a lot of women when they don't get the result they expect, i've seen loads of posts on here from women panicking because it's not gone up yet or doesn't say what they thought it would and everything was fine Smile , they're not even allowed to put the conception bit on the US ones as they can't prove it's accurate enough Question , so you're definately not alone Smile xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular