reversal wanted west midlands

shell11
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:03 am 
Post subject: reversal wanted west midlands
hi i am looking at getting a reversal op i live in west midlands has anyone had this done locally and at what price? we were looking at going to nottingham for 3,800 anymore suggestions please x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 am 
Post subject:
It can be worth travelling a bit to get a better price Question , I live north east of manchester but travelled to macclesfield (spire Regency)for mine as it was £2700 there (since gone up to £3,100) and was about a thousand less than the same op at some of the other local manchester hospitals Question
Some areas seem to have more private hospitals than others so the prices are more competetive , i know a lady who was from the midlands also had her op on the same day as me at macclesfield as it was cheaper than other quotes she'd had ,can't think of anyone on here at the moment from your area but if you ask in getting pregnant after reversal (part 12 is the most recent one ) then someone else might know xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular