when will i feel baby kick

millar1985
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:47 pm 
Post subject: when will i feel baby kick
am 18wks preg with my 7th child and aint felt any movement yet at all really worried cause havent saw a midwife yet apart from when i was 12wks thats only cause i was in hospital for sickness ive normally felt all the others by now can any1 help as hospital is no help at all
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 am 
Post subject:
I wouldnt worry too much about feeling baby move, everyone seems to be different and many people dont feel baby until they are past 20 weeks. It seems to vary hugely!

You do need to have a midwife appointment though - you should have an appointment at 16 weeks - so i would make sure you book ASAP.

You should have numbers to call for a midwife anyway - so in the short term you could call and speak to a midwife, that may reassure you until you get your appointment.

Good luck!
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
I've only just started feeling the odd proper movement this past couple of weeks too, but I know some don't feel them until 20-22wks Wink An anterior placenta can cushion a lot of the movements so you may not feel them

But I also agree with Raspich, You really should have had another appointment with your MW at about 16wks. When are you due to see them again?
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hunny Smile

I'm 19 weeks 2 days. I started feeling my baba kick and punch a couple of weeks ago but the movements only become regular and more noticeable in the last week! You can feel the first movement anytime from 16-24 weeks, and if you haven't felt anything after 24 weeks I would speak to your midwife about it! xx
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
7 children, you lucky! are you worried, did your other babies start moving early. Not all babies start moving at the same time. some take longer. i can remember with my son, he starting kicking at 16 weeks, but my girls, i only felt after 20 weeks.
best wishes to you and your family
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular