tractor ride on battery or pedal go cart - decisions??

iliasam
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:46 pm 
Post subject: tractor ride on battery or pedal go cart - decisions??
Hello Mums/Dads,
I would like an opinion. I can’t make a decision on buying my 3 half year old a tractor ride on with battery or a pedal go cart. I have been told that maybe the battery fails or needs re charging regularly and pedal will be easier. It’s just I live near a lot of woods and have a tractor really as my preference. Has anyone got one and can advise to help me with this please. He will be getting a bicycle at some point but want to space them out so as not to spoil him!!
Thank you!
Sam and Dinos
jenneve
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
i would go with pedal.
i used to work ( 14 years ago) at toy r us when the battery things first came out and i didnt rate them then!
they take ages to charge, go really slow and lose the battery life quickly and then your stuck dragging it all the way home!

iliasam
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your thoughts on this. Not the answer I wanted really as have my heart on a battery but I will go with your advice anyway.

Sam
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:14 am 
Post subject:
I'd agree my DD had a battery car and it spent most of it's time on charge , you could always try and get a spare battery i suppose so you have two to take with you when you go out Question xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular