S.O.S lump in newborn baby`s stomach?!

nati0308
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:33 am 
Post subject: S.O.S lump in newborn baby`s stomach?!
My baby is 3 weeks and 5 days old...she was born 1 month early and just today we realized there is a small lump, actually two, like two Little peas stuck together right under where her ribs connect....is it an hernia? could it be serious?
I have her appointment on monday, but I am just so concerned....can anyobdy help?!
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:38 am 
Post subject:
i think it may be normal!
i remember when my 1st was born having a lump right where the ribs joined and OMG did it freak me out! he was only a couple of weeks old and i took him straight to the docs and they told be it was normal, something to do with the where the ribs join..sternum or something?? and ive not had a problem since. but thinking about it i never did notice it iwth any of my other 3.
take her to the docs anyway as its always better to be safe than sorry, but if it is where the ribs meet in the middle then it may just be normal.
really hard trying to remember back 9 1/2 years Shocked but im pretty sure it looked worse when he cried xXx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular