BenU
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:32 am 
Post subject: Win Tickets to the Baby Show
Congratulations to the winners of The Baby Show competition,
www.askbaby.com/win-tickets-to-the-baby-show.htm

nharvey47, f1silver, chuck4, michaelaeloise, katsmith82, CALAMITYKATE, lumpybum72, SamDavies58, cathryn1, daisyaccs, renegadia and kiki725.

They have each won a pair of tickets to the Baby Show between the 31st and 2nd September.
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
Ben do you think that we could have a comp for the ladies that use the forums? There are lots and lots of ladies that come on here and interact with each other on a regular basis and the comp winners seem to be people that i have never seen,would just be nice to see someone that uses the forums to win for a change Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi mand136,

Thanks for the comment.

at the moment the AskBaby competitions are eligible for anyone with an AskBaby account to enter. I am aware that it may be frustrating to see winners who are not active on the forums but it would be unfair to distinguish between active and non active members. We always choose our winners completely at random so keep on entering.

I have fed back your comments to my colleagues here and I'll let you know if we can set something up.

Thank you very much for using the AskBaby site.

BenU
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Competition Winners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular