Advice needed please....!!!

Loulou86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:54 pm 
Post subject: Advice needed please....!!!
Hi! My little girl is 11weeks old, she has become really fussy with her bottles and is frequently sucking on her fist. I have put it down to colic and have tried dentinox, tommee tippee anti colic, gripe water (she hates it and spits it out!) and now dr browns but nothing is settling her. She is generally happy in herself, sometimes she wines but isn't that just babies?? She takes bout an ounce of her bottle sometimes up to 3 but then pushes it away unless she's starving. Could she have reflux?? I thought she would be really crying if she did? She isn't a bad baby at all but I feel like she is in some kind of discomfort but I don't know what it is?!? Can anyone help? X
jenneve
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
could be teething. i know when eve went through it i had to give her her bottles at room temp rather than warm or else she wouldnt drink them.

kelchatters
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
My little boy went through this stage at the same age, he didn't want to know milk, I had to force him to take his bottles, he even dropped a centile line on the graph.

It may just be a phase? he is now coming upto 6 months and will take his 4 bottles 0f 7oz plus little meals with ease. I know it's worrying used to stress me out, he could easily go 5 hours plus without a bottle.

One day just clicked, guess when he was too hungry to be fussy Very Happy

xxxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular