Getting Pregnant After Sterilisation Reversal Part 13..

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, wow I don't come on for one day and I can't find you all and then i have pages to catch up with Shocked Laughing
Angel you read my mind was just thinking the other day the post was getting huge Shocked Laughing xx
Pumpkin am still holding out hope for you, it could have been a random temp Question I've had a couple of faint lines on those cheapies but if you're consistently getting lines that still show up pink after they've dried I'd say it does sound like somethings going on Question Ohh you can't go off and leave us like this we need to know whats happening Shocked xx
Evie its not age putting me off the midwifery course (if anything personally I'd rather have a slightly older midwifes who's had children myself Question )it the difficulty getting on it as they've cut back so much and also the trouble finding a job after , I've been doing a bit if research on the forums and hospitals just aren't recruiting Question
Wish I'd done it 13 yrs ago when i got the application pack before i had my youngest DD Rolling Eyes Laughing
You'rs not too old hun, it's all about how you feel , for me i'm just reaching the end of my mental limits with the TTC thats all rather than worrying too much about age, if I was late 40's it might concern me more but not really yet Question But I do think you know best for you when it's time to stop xxx
Shelly i'm the north west UK , and were I live it just seems to rain all the time Rolling Eyes Laughing but not quite on the scale you get Shocked xx
Rachel can't believe Emily is one Shocked where did the time go , she looks so cute in your pic, i bet she's into everything now ,bless her xx
Meesh ,Lilemm sounds like you've got a couple of greedy babies there Laughing
Weaning Rolling Eyes they change their minds all the time, it's back to 4 months again now, but as the other ladies said it's changed massively, with my first 3 it was 3 months, then 4 months , then it went to 6 and I do think thats because some people were feeding the wrong stuff Question , which was causing problems,so the rest of us get patronised Rolling Eyes it's a common sense thing really ,if you keep it to all natural stuff and make your own and don't add salt etc. for me personaly I see absolutely nothing wrong with being guided by your baby and starting around 4 monthsif you feel they need food, but its totally personal choice Smile
I mean when my mum had me she was told to put rusk in my bottle when I was a week old Shocked Shocked no wonder I was a porker as a baby Rolling Eyes Laughing (not that i'm saying that was a good thing to do mind you Laughing )and with my oldest when it was 3 months back then, the HV actually said i could start when he was 10 weeks as he was impossible to fill with milk Shocked and he never had any problems from it Question but then my next was actually closer to 5-6 months as she wasn't interested Question but you know your babies best and when they're ready for something else xxx
Piggy sorry your missing your doggy Crying or Very sad xxx
Willows not going to be with us after friday , dreading it to be honest ,i'm still torn about it and waiting has made it harder but as it had to be this week not last and the kids did ask if it could be friday so they didn't have school the day after we felt we couldn't say no , but its just horrible waiting and knowing whats going to happen Sad
We've decided to get our caravan back up for sale, as the weather is so terrible we don't see any point in going all the way to cornwall to spend 10 days in a caravan in the rain Rolling Eyes (and we were going to sell this one after our trip and get a new one for next year anyway) so the plan is to do a day trip a week in the hols instead to places the kids want to go to and book a proper holiday abroad either a week or so in october or two weeks in spring , and my OH is going to get some courses in on his booked time off in August so FX he can start looking at his change of career so we can actually get more family time together ,can't wait as it seems like he's just worked constantly for the last 6 yrs and he left the army to see more of the kids Rolling Eyes
Good news though (FX) it looks like he managed to sort the problem with my car yesterday Very Happy and we didn't have to pay for parts (pheewwww Laughing ) so if he can it will be getting re tested today so i may have my car back tonight Very Happy (i'm lost without it Laughing )
Oh and I knew it was too good to last, I forgot completely to take the pill yesterday Embarassed Laughing and only remembered about it this morning as I had bleeding Rolling Eyes so now i'm going to take it at the normal time but if the bleeding carries on and looks like being a new cycle I'll stop Question Weird thing is though I took my temp this morning and it was 97.5 F Shocked Shocked which is the lowest temp I've ever had Question I took the odd one on the pill but they were around 99.2 F (typical post ov for me ) so it seems like a big drop from missing one pill and had me wondering if it was a pre ov dip instead Question so I might be tempted to get OPK's while i'm out just so I know whether to carry on with the pill through the bleeding or not Question
Have a great day ladies xxx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:27 am 
Post subject:
shellypenton wrote:
DO I NEED TO SWITH TO PART 13? LOL R STAY ON 12?

YES SWITCH TO PART 13! LOL
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Lovely to hear from you Nat!! XX
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Lilemm and Meesh can I jus say that with regard to weaning .. like Nat I was told 3 months.. then it got pushed to 4 months... later on it was 6 months.. Question .. do they health proffessionals really know what they are talking about??? ..my advice.. GO With your instict.. and do what you think is right... I remember 1 of my boys and 1 of my girls being hungry babies.. so I started by adding a bit of solid to the milk... neither has asthama..or bowel troubles but my other soon who didnt get started on solids until later does... you know better than anyone what your sons want! Very Happy Very Happy
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 am 
Post subject:
Smile Pigy I dont use either... I try and stay way from ov sticks.. xx

who was aking about Folic Acid.?? Embarassed anyway whoever it was.. you may want to take either pregnancare or Tesco multi vits .. as these have lots of vits as well as folic acid.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:44 am 
Post subject:
Nat we missed yooooo Smile

I don't think anything is happening hun (I don't want you getting excited for me lol) I have AF cramps now. All the cheap tests I had have had second faint lines, some grey, some slight pink, but I think I was just unlucky and got a crappy bunch. Not using them again, I will stick to FRER, tesco or CB digi Smile Still feeling icky, but I think it's the clomid (evil stuff) I am packing sanitary towels and my clomid because I know I will need them. But I am also taking my CB digi and if AF isn't here by wednesday I will test (it will be here by tomorrow) Don't worry I have 250MB of internet on my phone so you can't get rid of me that easily Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anyone who has me on FB don't mention I have gone away, lots of the kids friends have me on their friends list and know where we live, and to be honest i wouldn't trust half of them Laughing Laughing

Everyone here is still in bed (lazy beggers) I was up at 6am Shocked Shocked have cleaned the kitchen, scrubbed the oven and I am now going to clean out my stick insects and make sure they will be ok for four days xxx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:44 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Meant to say Good luck Pumpkin... and have a fab holiday.. I hope you can still get on here... as we need to know!! Very Happy Very Happy XX

Meesh have a fab holiday too... XX
Piggy34
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:46 am 
Post subject: ..
Morning ladies,
Have a lovely holiday pumpkin and meesh , x
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 am 
Post subject:
Angelcake71 wrote:
Very Happy Meant to say Good luck Pumpkin... and have a fab holiday.. I hope you can still get on here... as we need to know!! Very Happy Very Happy XX

Meesh have a fab holiday too... XX

Don't worry angel, if I I have a miracle and get a BFP I will find a way of getting on here and letting you all know. When I do finally get one (if I do) you ladies will be the first to know after Andy and the kids. How could I not share the news with the ladies who I feel are like family to me Smile (getting all slushy now)

Piggy thanks hun I will Smile Hope your ok hun xx
Jobleb
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 am 
Post subject:
Can I take hay fever tablets? I have been so ill for the last 2 days but havnt took a tablet as I don't no if it's ok to whilst ttc xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:14 am 
Post subject:
Some websites say hayfever medication dries up fertile mucus, but I've not read it on any medical websites, just forums like this and baby hopes etc.... If your suffering hun then take them, I caved this month and took them because my eyes were so itchy.
Jobleb
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 am 
Post subject:
Thank god for that have been so ill pumpkin I do suffer really bad. Thanks for help really appreciate it xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Awww thats rubbish Pumpkin but you're not out until the witch shows her ugly face so FX you don't need the clomid etc. on holiday oh and i bet your CBFM will work better this month , remember you did a full reset so thats like going back to the first month using it , and for a lot of Ladies it doesn't give them a peak first month Question , thats why i was going to use mine the month before my op month so it can get used to my cycle again, I bet this month you'll get your peak even on the clomid (I think I'd be so excited if i got a proper BFP that I'd tell you lot first even before my OH if he wasn't here Embarassed Laughing )Have a lovely time xx
Jobleb you can take them but if you take them around ov time then they dry up your cm and make it harder for the sperm to get through Smile xx
Thank you Angel Very Happy hope that evil witch stays away for you xx
Well i caved and got OPK's when i went down to drop my son off (damn boots calling to me Rolling Eyes Laughing ) and just got a light line so the weird temp dip wasn't my surge Question , so as i'm still bleeding I think my body is treating this like an AF and starting another cycle so am tempted not to take the pill now and see what happens as if my body does treat it like a new cycle and I don't ov for a couple of weeks the timing will work out quite well Question
Plus saturday and yesterday i was losing an alarming amount of hair Shocked literally every time I touched my hair loads was coming out and the back of the sofa where I'd been sat was covered too Shocked my hairs fairly fine as it is so I was a bit Shocked about it , I've looked it up and the docs seem to say it's not a recognised side effect of Noriday but I've found quite a few posts about it from women on Noriday about hair loss and one reply saying her doc told that it can be a reaction to the change in hormone levels Question , but either way I don't want to be bald Shocked Laughing and I've gained about 5 lbs as well Shocked which i'm pretty sure is all bloating but still Shocked it's putting me right off Rolling Eyes Laughing if it was a vit or something having this effect i would stop it so i think I might have to have a rethink and maybe just ask the GP for the noresthisterone if need be closer to the op Question I knew it was too good to last Laughing
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:40 am 
Post subject:
Sad my dd lost hair on Noraday... didnt make a connection til now... just thought she was washing her hair too much!! .... may be worth coming off the pill Nat.. Question xx

FX Pumpkin.. if this is clomid then its evil! xx
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 am 
Post subject:
Wow Nat that's not good hun Sad And BAD BAD you for getting OPK's Laughing Laughing Laughing But I would have way before now so I'm no better Laughing Laughing

I am going to use OPK's hun this month as the CBFM sticks are getting really expensive and the OPK's picked up OV perfectly this month to the day Smile I will go back to my monitor when I have finished the clomid. My CP is still high, almost as high as OV, but it's not as soft, but still closed. I have slight cramps, but nothing bad, just about so I can feel them and I don't feel any type of PMT, in fact I've been very nice considering I have been sorting everyone out for the break away and cleaning the house.

Everything is ready now, just got to wait for eveyone to get ready to go Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 4 of 88

Jump to:  

Community

Popular