Getting Pregnant After Sterilisation Reversal Part 13..

shellypenton
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
MORNING LADIES!!!

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?

IM FEELING A LITTLE DEPRESSED Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ALL I HAVE BEEN DOING THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS IS CRYING. NOTHING TO BE SAD ABOUT BUT ANYTHING CAN JUST SET ME OFF... I WAS CUTTING THE GRASS YESTERDAY AND I CRIED THE WHOLE TIME I WAS ON THE LAWN MOWER...A FRIEND OF MINE AT WORK JUST FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT AND THAT MADE ME CRY NOT THAT IM NOT HAPPY FOR HER BUT SAD ITS NOT ME Sad Sad Sad... DIDNT REALIZE THAT THIS WHOLE PROCESS CAN BE SO DEPRESSING AT TIMES..

I DONT WANT TO BOTHER MY OH WITH MY SADDNESS SO I ACT LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG WHEN IM AROUND HIM.. MAYBE THATS NOT A GOOD THING.... I JUST WANT A BABY SO BAD RIGHT NOW Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

SORRY TO VENT THIS EARLY BUT I FIGURED IF I TALLKED ABOUT WITH U ALL I WOULD FEEL BETTER...
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
I always seem to o/v on the rt which is my good side Confused

Thank for the price guide will see what the cons has to say later in the mth

Shellypenton HUGS HUNI I know excatly where you are coming from only this am I had the silent cry as inside im breaking and no one truely knows how your fealing Ive tried many times telling my O/H How I feal but he doesnt understand his reply is you carnt see what you have got and you always want more Sad I know hes right but I could punch him at times Shocked You Rant away huni were ere to support each other
shellypenton
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
THANKS QUINNY!!! UR THE BEST Smile Smile
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies hope your all well havnt been on for a while. Ok so af arrived 4 days early last month. I'm normally between a day and 2 days late. Last few days I have had very sore boobs and sick feeling. I know im building myself up for a big let down like I do every month but with af being early can I test early or do I still go by same date. Oh by the way I havnt been using ovulation tests or nothing so not sure when I ovulated. Thanks girls xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:58 am 
Post subject:
I go by the thd af started and count my cycle from there so you could test hun good luck
Shellyrfc
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies hope you are all well. It's been almost 4 weeks since I had my operation. I wokeep up this morning to notice that there was a bit of weeping from my wound. Its the first it's happened since I got my staples out the week after the operation. Now I was wondering the ladies who got there bfp after their operation did this happen to you? Me personally haven't had a bfp yet and af is due the beginning of next week but have a few symptoms that could be promising or could just be my body playing tricks on me. Any advice would be appreciated. Xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:04 am 
Post subject:
Could be anything Shelly ? Maybe you have a bit of water retention that can sometimes ooze from your skin if you have an wound thats not healed Question
Can't see it being BFP related , but I know after my Op I hoped every little thing was BFP related Embarassed Laughing
Jobleb I'd go off your normal cycle too, but then test again in a week if still no AF, its hard because often your cycle can change after the reversal Question Mine went from 30 days to between 28 and 36 Question Rolling Eyes Laughing but because I ov tested I at least knew when AF was due , FX she stays away for you xx
Morning everyone Very Happy
I've not been on for a few days as my emotions caught up with me Embarassed think I was in denial about what I'd been told and was so caught up in the idea of TTC this month and getting that July baby that I couldn't quite let go of that Sad now i'm 11 DPO though and getting all the tell tale signs that AF will be here on monday its really hit me that I won't get that BFP this month and in fact won't ever get that BFP Crying or Very sad
Did have a conversation with OH the other night just to sound him out on IVF and he's not interested Crying or Very sad
I suspected he wouldn't be, he said if it had happened naturally thats one thing, but now after so long trying and us not getting any younger and the kids getting older (our youngest starts secondary school next september)and the fact we'd have to wait at least 4-6 months to save again anyway ,by which point I'd be 43 with less chance of it working Sad he just feels the time has passed Crying or Very sad
So since monday I've been having to come to terms with it never happening for us Crying or Very sad
Not helped by having a small bleed on saturday which for some reason got my hopes up Rolling Eyes (of course I instantly thought implant bleed Rolling Eyes despite knowing its not possible Sad )so I've been kicking myself for being so stupid ever since Rolling Eyes
I think I just need to get rid of all things TTC related, throw myself into Christmas and trying to pass my exams in January and (try to) forget we ever had the reversal or tried for a baby Confused
I honestly feel like I've just wasted the last 2 1/2 years of my life Sad
So if i'm not on thats why , although i'm sure I'll still pop on sometimes to see how you're all doing Smile
Good luck to everyone TTC xxxxx
Shellyrfc
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:46 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies. Well went to see the nurse yesterday and it turns out there is a small hole in my wound stupid me thought it was just a bit of thstd blood because it was black and hats what it looked like lol. Anyways have any of you ladies tried soy isoflavones? I've been reading about it online and was considering giving it a go as there is a lot of good results with it. Xx
bambam1
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:24 am 
Post subject: hello everyone
Hi all,

Just thought I would say hi, havent posted for a while. Life has changed for me alot...
Now divorced, broke up with hubby 18 months ago. Am with someone else and have been for over a year.

He has no kids and is 37 so my toy boy Smile we have spoke about ivf in the future as I still have never fallen pregnant, but they did say the one tube I have, have lots of scar tissue aand is blocked Sad . Does anyone know if we would get funding with ivf. I already have 3 kids, but him none, I live in West Berkshire.

big hugs to you all

Lisa xxx

http://lt1f.lilypie.com/5jEd.png
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
Not likely Lisa as they've tighten up the rules recently ( I know at least one person on here who's had funding withdrawn because she has a child from a previous relationship) , in most areas if even one of you has kids then you won't get NHS help, in some areas funding has been cut completely for IVF, the best place to ask is your GP or look online for you area ?
I'm in the same boat, one tube completely blocked Sad would love a shot at IVF but realistically at my age the odds aren't great and the OH doesn't want to risk it as its so expensive and not much chance of success, but if we had no kids together i'm sure we'd have to give it a shot Question xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:23 am 
Post subject:
Smile Morning Ladies..
sorry to hear that Lisa.. Good luck hunni xx

Aww Nat.. I just want to send you some ((HUGS)) I know how much you would have loved another.. still keeping my FX that it happens for you...xx

Lilemm Meesh and Mand your babies are all growing so fast..I hope things are easier for you now!! xx

Anna.. so sorry that it hasnt happened for you yet.. you are still young tho so habg in there.. xx

Shelly P hope you wrent affected by the hurricane and ar doing ok xx

busy getting ready for xmas.. selling like mad on ebay.. have also managed to sell our Toyota Yaris.. as I only really bought it for if we had a baby! ... so thats helped alot with paying for Florida! .. have now booked our accomodation.. cant wait!! .. Very Happy

Nat have you booked a holiday to Florida yet hun?? if you have the money then do it, as it will give you something nice to look forward to and plan.. I think you need that at the moment.. I had such a lovely time in Cyprus.. with just my hubby and no kids to worry about!! and I know if we had had a baby in 2011/2012 we wouldnt have gone to Cyprus or be going to Florida next year.. XX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
shellypenton
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
ANGLECAKE NO WE ARE FINE IN LOUISIANA. NEW YORK IS WHERE IT WAS HIT HARD BY THE HURRICAINE. ITS SO SAD AND KNOW ALL TO WELL WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH. THANK U FOR ASKING Smile

TOOK A PRENANCY TEST AND IT WAS A BFN Sad
I GO TO THE DR IN A FEW WEEKS TO GET ON CLOMID SO IM HOPING THAT WILL DO THE TRICK....

I STARTED GOING TO A YOGA CLASS AND I MUST SAY I REALLY ENJOYED IT A LOT. I AM GOING TO GO 2 TIMES A WEEK AND IM HOPE DOING THAT WILL RELIEVE SOME STRESS..

NAT HOW R U DOING?

PUMPKIN HOPE U R DOING GOOD!!

SHELLYrfc HOPE UR WOUND HEALS FAST...

HOPE U LADIES HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY......
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
Evenin Ladies

Sorry not been on ere for a while, busy tryin to sort things out after the weddin. Very Happy

It's the 3rd anniversary since my op so been feelin very low and still not heard anythin from the appeal so i think this is finally the end of the road for us, not sure wether we're gunna go down the ivf route Sad

Hope everyone is ok?? Have i missed anythin excitin???

xx
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies
I finished my antibiotics and have had my swabs redone fingers crossed they come back clear I picked off the gel in tesco I was so embarrassed as the check out woman started reading the back of the box Sad
If my swabs are clear I have my X-ray with the dye stuff to see if my tubes are blocked just after my next af visit. My consultant gave me six months worth of clomid but told me not to use it on cycle I'm having my X-ray on
How is every one Iv put a link on my Facebook page please take a look it will bring a smile to your faces Laughing
Shellyrfc
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies. How are we all. Not been on for a while. Well I'm out this month as the witch showed up 2 days ago. I thought she would. I have decided to give soya isoflavones ago this month to see how I get on with that as I have read so many great reviews and success stories about it. Xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 79 of 88

Jump to:  

Community

Popular