Getting Pregnant After Sterilisation Reversal Part 13..

Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:32 am 
Post subject:
Smile Aww thanks Nat.. damn I`m still here! Embarassed
I know its because its christmas coming up that is making it harder.. as I hoped to have a baby here for this christmas.. so I know thats why I feel a bit sad.. Sad
I have to remind myself about Florida.. and foucus on that... Smile
hope you are doing ok.. nahh Florida isnt that big! Laughing

Anna.. I hope something can be sorte out for you.. dont give up you are still fairly young! Smile .. good luck hunni xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:58 am 
Post subject:
Yeah i know what you mean Angel , if someone had told me in august 2010 that by now I wouldn't have even been pregnant I probably wouldn't have believed them and any sort of special occasion seems to make it worse Rolling Eyes
Maybe once we get through Christmas it will be easier ? and by next year we might be so busy with other things we won't even think about it Question
Hopefully 2013 will be a great year for both of us for lots of other reasons Very Happy xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
Nat thankyou hun Very Happy I knew you would help me make sence of it all Very Happy he said and have letter now FSH 6.6 And anti-mullerian hormone level is 7.0 indicating good ovarian reserve . Her mid luteal phase progesterone was 7.2 indicating ovulation

Total antral folicle count was 4 each side
shellypenton
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
HEY LADIES!!!! HOW HAS EVERYONE DOING?

HAVENT BEEN ON IN A WHILE. DECIDED TO TAKE A LITTLE BREAK.. I WAS SUPPOSE TO GO TO THE DOCTOR THIS PAST MONDAY TO GET ON MY CLOMID AND I HAD TO CANCEL DUE TO WORK.. THAT IS THE 3RD TIME I HAD TO RESCHEDULE. MAYBE THATS A SIGN Laughing Laughing WHO KNOWS...BUT I DO GO ON THE 12TH SO HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE THAT APPT.....

MT DAUGHTER HAD TO HAVE SURGERY ON HER NECK YESTERDAY. SHE HAS HAD A MASS ON THE LEFT SIDE FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS NOW AND THE DOCTOR TOOK IT OUT TO MAKE SURE IT WAS NOT CANCER.. THE DR SAID EVERYTHING LOOKED GOOD BUT HE SENT IT OFF TO BE TESTED JUST TO MAKE SURE.....

NAT, ANGELCAKE,QUINNY, MEESH,PUMPKIN,MUNCHKIN... HOPE ALL U GIRLS ARE OK..

BABYG1981 WELCOME AND I HAD MY REVERSAL IN MAY AND STILL NO LUCK. MY DR IS GOING TO GO AHEAD AND PUT ME ON CLOMID DUE TO MY AGE WHICH IM ALMOST 38. MINE WERE CUT TIED AND BURNED TOO.. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING... THESE LADIES ON HERE ARE PRETTY AMAZING AND GIVE GOOD ADVICE..
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies havnt been on in a while hope your all ok. Well have not been ttc so much this last 2 month been decorating my house and getting organized for Santa ( first time ever I have been sorted before Xmas eve) so feeling a little more relaxed and in control of things. Havnt been ov testing or anything. My dr said he would consider chlomid for us in the new year so if nothing has happened( not that I'm expecting it too) then I have that too think about. hope all those precious babies are being good and you all have a fantastic Christmas. I wish nat, pumpkin, Shelley penton, angel and all you wonderful ladies that I have missed get your over the holidays. I would gladly wait another 6 months if it meant one of you ladies getting your baby wish. Love to you all. Jo xxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Good morning all Well Hubby and I have decided to save for IVF Smile we will hopefully start end June start /July Carnt wait going be hard save the funds but its something we both feal we will regret if dont do it Very Happy
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:41 am 
Post subject:
Great news Anna, FX you don't need it though and get that BFP before then Very Happy xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:08 am 
Post subject:
you Nat and thankyou for all your advise be lost with out you Smile
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies
Hope everyone's ok Very Happy well the witch was due yesterday still no signs! I'm waiting to book my HSG , for December they won't let me book an appt till the witches first day Surprised
Just had a new floor put down and now decorating just in time for Santa ..
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Owww good luck hun hope she stays away and you get your BFP
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 am 
Post subject:
Ohhh FX for you Piggy , hope you get a BFP and don't need that HSG Very Happy xxx
Glad you're feeling more relaxed Jo Smile Good news about the clomid, but here's hoping you don't need it, there always seems to be a baby boom in September Question
so FX there are some BFP's over Christmas and the New year Very Happy xx

Shelly hope your daughters okay now , that must have been really scary , was it a thyroid lump ?
Hope you manage to get your clomid soon xx
It must be a weight off deciding to go for the IVF now Anna Very Happy Looking at how many women on here get BFP's on the IVF waiting lists it might even help things along Wink xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
Sure is nat already making the cut bks Smile The cons would like me to do a cycle on clomid tracked so just waiting on AF she was due thurs 29th but no show tested BFN so wish she would hurry up now instead messing me about .. How are you fealing hun
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
thank u ladies for your kind advice Smile it really helps alot..im now having the ovulation test kits which showed up yesterday that im ovulating which i was very happy bout but now relize every month i have had my timing all wrong because all my cycles have changed Confused im also gonna go on clomid to give that boost aswell...so fingers crossed it wont be that long Very Happy thank u once again ladies
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
Ooohhh Anna how strange you're late now FX she stays away Smile
I was doing ok thanks Anna, just plodding on you know , but AF is due sunday or monday and I think can just feel all pre AF the signs starting and it just rubs it in a bit Rolling Eyes , especially as I still can't get my head round not symptom spotting Embarassed
I've done a few temps this month just to confirm ov etc. and temped yesterday morning at 8DPO because I was trying to confirm when 7 DPO was (as I normally get a bit of a rise) just so I'd know when to expect AF, well no rise monday ( Question ) than yesterday my temps dropped to pre ov temps Shocked first thought was oh FFS AF's coming early but then it shot back up to 99.9 in the afternoon Shocked so that had me instantly thinking "implantation dip" Question Rolling Eyes Embarassed Shocked Laughing
It's a good job I can laugh at myself honestly Confused Laughing I'm hoping in a few months it will stop, I don't even feel like testing at all now anyway and thats a bonus Shocked Laughing as I was tempted still last month Embarassed Laughing xx
Hope everyones getting sorted for Christmas now Very Happy
I just got practically all my Christmas shopping today, most of it online as well so i don't have to trail round the shops Wink Laughing
Babyg they do say timing is the key to getting pregnant ao FX the OPK's help you catch that egg Very Happy xx
Piggy34
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies , well I should be on 5/6 of my cycle and still no witch Very Happy Iv used a cheap pt and it was negative. I'm supposed to book my HSG this month knowing my luck the department will be closed for Xmas when the witch finally arrives. I have ibs it normally plays up about a week before the witch comes ..and my tummys sure playing up lol
The ibs symptoms calmed down after my op the cons said on of my tubes had been stuck to my bowel he stitched it in place ..last month the symptoms came back so has my tube suck again?? Hence the HSG was checking for that as well as blockages Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 81 of 88

Jump to:  

Community

Popular