Getting Pregnant After Sterilisation Reversal Part 13..

meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:44 am 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies

Not been on for a while so busy with the run up to christmas,

hope your all well and ladies with babies hope they are being good for you Smile

im busy arranging Liam's christening for the 13th January and boy is that costing a small fortune! his cake was £100 but oh insisted on having it grrr i would have prefered to make one Laughing i like keeping costs down Very Happy

il try catch up on posts later lots of luv n hugz for you all xxx

Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies,

Hope your all well. Not been on much because I have not been TTC as I am on birth control now so we can adopt. Feel much better and more relaxed. Been concentrating on work, the family and christmas Smile Hope everyone is ok and I hope you get BFP's soon Smile Piggy I am excited fro you xxxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Hows everyone getting on ?
Pumpkin lovely to hear from you, glad you're feeling happy about your decision to stop trying , you never know though if you miss a pill or two over the christmas season what might happen Wink Laughing seriously though i'm really pleased you feel you've made a decision you're happy with and wish you the best of luck with the adoption process xxx
Anna hows it going ?xx
Meesh lovely to hear from you ,can't believe how big these babies are getting now, hope Liam has a fantastic first Christmas Very Happy xxx
Piggy how you getting on ?
I have IBS and i find stress and certain foods (starchy stuff which I eat more of when its cold Rolling Eyes ) is more of a trigger for me, I hadn't had an attack in years (despite my tube being stuck to my abdomen ) and yet after starting TTC I would have the occassional attack when I was really stressed ,like before laps etc. Maybe its just down to worrying over what the HSG might show Question xx
Well I finally started Christmas shopping on tuesday and had finished by wednesday Shocked Laughing you've got to love online shopping Laughing no going out in the horrible cold weather Very Happy My DD has finally been given a date for getting her keys for her house (yayyy !) so my house won't be full of her stuff stacked in every corner, hopefully by next monday , so i can actually get my Christmas trees and decs up and maybe feel more festive Shocked due AF sunday/monday so decorating the house for Christmas might cheer me up Rolling Eyes Laughing
Hope it does anyway as theres been a serious lack of festiveness here Rolling Eyes not helped by the fact all my kids are sooooo over the whole santa thing and its taken weeks of asking to even get them to write Christmas lists Shocked which were all PS3 games, trainers and make up Rolling Eyes not a single "proper" toy Rolling Eyes I miss having toddlers who actually get excited about Christmas morning Rolling Eyes Laughing
Hope you're all organised now Very Happy xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:50 am 
Post subject:
Nat she got me hun yesterday Sad So have a go on the clomid tracked this cycle as advised by cons not lookinf 4ward to it to be honest have a tracking scan booked for the 14th
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:47 am 
Post subject:
Aww sorry she got you Anna Sad It might be good to have the clomid and tracking though as it could give you an idea of how well your ovaries respond to the stimulation Question and you never know if you get a couple of eggs then you might be in with a shot this month Smile xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun Smile Not so sure the clomid will do much but guess worth a try
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

not bin on for awhile but do nip on to to see how everyone is doin........ Very Happy
Quinney sorry the witch got u, she got me too Sad Sad i see yor goin for ivf aswell?!? good on ya Smile Hope it works out for you

Meesh how's Little man doin?? Only 10 months and countin, hope the plans are goin well??

Hi Piggy n Shelly P!! Smile

Nat How are you hun, hope yor ok?!?

Pumpkin hope yor well??

Hi Angel!!!!!

Hope everyone is ok and gettin ready for christmas Very Happy

Well the witch arrived yesterday, didn't expect anything to be different... Sad DH is goin to write a snotty letter to the cons at Manchester as they haven't ad the decency to reply to our appeal so goin to put a complaint in n we've both decided that we're goin to save up n go for ivf next summer, this is our last chance and if nothin then it wasn't meant to be...... Sad

Anyway hope all you lovely ladies ava fab christmas n that there are sum BFP's in the New Year!!!! xx
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:51 am 
Post subject: sterilisation reversal
hi everyone,
its a while since ive been on here, to be honest getting a bit fed up of disappointments, its 13 months since my reversal and i am 44 now so disappointed that i havent got pregnant. myself and my partner had a row on wed and havent seen him since, just feel that he hasnt been involved at all. do you think iui would help me i might ring hospital to get some information. i said i wouldn't look for anything like this but now because nothing is happening i think i should look into it. have any of you gone through this. its so hard isnt it when the hope of having a baby is fading away, just feel for everyone that has had the reversa, full of hope of getting pregnant but then month by month being knocked back with disappointment. oh i dont know what to think, maybe should just forget about the whole thing.
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Munchkin

Liam is growing so fast but still not sleeping through yet Laughing hes a cheeky little chappy!

we are busy organising Liam's christening at the minute for the 13th jan oh wants most of the catering done by a company then we will make bits but i need to find someone that can make nice tastey pies and quiches! then once thats done it will be full steam ahead on the wedding plans Very Happy my dress is ordered so need to look around for veil & tiara, shoes and underwear still then concentrate on bridesmaid dresses and suits, photographer is booked and paid for honeymoon is also booked and paid for (sri lanka all inclusive) can't wait for the holiday Laughing Laughing Laughing

hope your well huni xxx

Smile

Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies hope you all well Smile I finally got my hospital notes back regarding my sterilization and it says I had 15mms of tube cut away.. Does anyone know if that's good or bad?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:36 am 
Post subject:
Moring Ladies Very Happy
Hope you're all well ?
Evie so glad you decided to go for the IVF will be crossing everything that it works for you Smile xxx
Jillybeanz thats good as its only a small amount, there will need to be some more trimmed from the two ends to get a good connection but the more tube you have left the better, I think around 6-7 cms is average and it sounds like you should have at least that if not more after your reversal Very Happy xx
Ann I know what you mean Confused you start out on a high after the op and then each month drags you down a bit more Sad I'd never really TTC before for any of mine so I don't know if thats the same for all women or if its just worse after a reversal as you have all the uncertainty as to whats going on in there Question I don't know if I'd bother with IUI without having checks done first as there's no point spending all that money if your tubes aren't open Question The HSG privately is around £270 to £400 depending on where you live, and that will give you an idea of if its worth going for IUI or if you might need to try IVF to conceive Smile xxx
As for me AF showed about 2:30 this morning Rolling Eyes
I don't know why but I had every pregnancy symptom going this month Rolling Eyes I've had sore boobs for over 2 weeks, with huge blue/green veins on them Shocked (and on my hips and thighs Question )and had some very weird shooting pains in my nipples Embarassed Laughing had pulling and stretching pains in my stomach if I moved suddenly or sneezed Shocked and have been feeling light headed when I stood up, food tasted different, peeing all the time . I've had classic temp dips when implantation would normally happen then crazy high temps since, its driven me nuts, was so dizzy last night doing the christmas tree I thought I was going to faint even though I'd just eaten , felt exactly how I was in early pregnancy with number 5 and 6, had no sign of AF coming, no PMT, no clear cm, CP was high etc. so I thought if she's not here in the morning I'll test Shocked very stupid I know Confused and then the witch shows up in the early hours and i'm so annoyed with myself now for noticing stuff still and actually being stupid enough to hope Rolling Eyes Sad
At least last month I got no 2ww symptoms to speak of and had all the classic signs AF was coming Rolling Eyes Could do without another month like this, I was only temping so I'd know when AF was due, but then carried on when I saw the dips then rise, so this month i'm going to hide the thermometer Laughing , I'd guessed spot on for when AF would be here anyway just from noticing subtle signs of Ov ,I sort of feel like I still need to track AF for a bit yet for my own peace of mind but no more taking temps for me ,it obviously makes me notice other things too much Rolling Eyes Shocked
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 am 
Post subject:
DL05, That is such positive news thankyou for getting back to me Very Happy I have emailed Mandy Dr Pickles secretary with the information hopefully she gets back to me soon Smile
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies Very Happy

Just popped in to see how your all getting on, nat sorry the witch got you again, she just doesn't get the message does she???? I still hope one day I'm gonna come on here and get the surprise of my life, you getting your bfp!!

Quinny I hope the clomid works for you and you get your bfp!!

Meesh good luck with Liam's christening, we had harry christened on the 21st Oct, was a good day although harry decided to spend most of it asleep!!
Boo to liam still not sleeping through, harry has been sleeping through for a couple of months now, he's being very good and is a happy baby, let's hope he sleeps through soon, its awful when your sleep is being disturbed, last time harry was weighted he was 19lb 5oz so he's gonna be a big boy!!!

Mand how r you and mia getting on??

Munchkin fx you get your bfp, good luck hun!!

Well I'm nearly finished Christmas shopping, still got a few things to get, although i'm having a bit of bad luck at the mo, 1st was engine management light came on the car, gotta go into the garage tomorrow, 2nd was the dog tearing the ligaments in his knee,also has arthritis, 3rd is our set top box went off on Saturday along with all the things we had recorded!!!!! Let's hope 3 is the lot, no more bad luck!!

Pumpkin nice to hear from you hun, hope the adoption process goes without a hitch for you, good luck hun!!

Hello to everyone I haven't mentioned, hope you all have a great Christmas!! Xxx
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
Ann1968 Have you had any clomid as my cons gave me this after 6mth of trying after reversal worth a try hun
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:03 am 
Post subject: .
Morning ladies well the witch showed up After 5 days of waiting Sad , and I booked my HSG for this Thursday which makes me on day 10 , do you get to no the results straight away ?? ... How long after can we start having sex, as I'm going to be around my ov time ..I was told not to take clomid this month because of the HSG .. I ssssoooo want a baby like all you ladies to Iv found out there's a possibility my 15 year old (15 this Thursday ) could be pregnant I don't suppose her mum would care my sister in law has had 5 abortions in 11 years she's with the same partner but don't want a baby. I found out through a post on her Facebook wall! We are now not speaking to my hubby's family
Iv been very weepy since I found out, just want to sleep x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 82 of 88

Jump to:  

Community

Popular